Chapter Twenty One

10:29 pm. One minute to go and it would all begin.

"You ready?" Mason spoke from beside me. I nodded, it's time to get my little girl back. There were four werewolves out front and two outback and we didn't know how many was inside but it didn't matter, with two werewolf packs and a vampire clan we would be unstoppable.

1..2..3 "Shift!" when that one simple word left my lips every single wolf shifted and the vampires took their stance with a loud hiss, showing off their shiny white fangs. We all attacked.

Mia's POV

Nice warm water, flowing over my skin. Stinging the bruises on my arm. I love showers. staring at the shower wall I was in my own little trance.

"Well hey there little darling, you are looking hot." Damons voice woke me from my peaceful trance. Ever since that witch put the spell on Damon he has been kind and nice to me but he still forced me to have sex with him. I guess that's just a part of Damon and no witch can change it.

I ignored him and continued my careful study of the shower wall. Wishing I could be free, wishing I could see my father again. Tears unwillingly began to fall and Damon pulled back the shower curtain fully.

"Are you ok? Whats wrong, why are you crying?" he asked as he stroked my cheek softly. Gosh, I hate this side of him. It actually makes me like him a little. I don't want to like him, I hate him, and he is evil.

"I am fine, just fine." I pulled away from him and stepped out of the shower, drying my self very quickly. Making my way towards the bedroom, I put some clothes on.

Mid way, he pushed me forcefully against the wall. Using his alpha tone he spoke "You are my mate, you will tell me what is wrong." he placed his hands over mine on the wall behind my head.

I looked at the ground. "I just miss my father that is all." I told him truthfully knowing he'd just get mad if I lied to him further. He let my hands go instantly making me look up at him as he stared at me. I thought that was the end but of course it wasn't. One stern word left his mouth "Strip." He said bluntly.

Great, I just put on these clothes. He has gone into Dominant mode, just because I mentioned my father. I hesitated "Please Damon, no." I walked backwards towards the bathroom door, while Damon stalked towards me like a tiger stalks its prey.

"You are mine! My mate and my submissive! You will do as I command and you will do it now or you will be punished!" He seethed, the look in his eyes telling me not to even dare deny him and I knew better than that, way better.

I cowered at his threat. I had no other choice, again. I stopped and he copied my motion. I reached for the hem of my top and pulled it over my head. Then pulling my pyjamas down to my ankles and stepping out. Left in just my red lacy undergarments, his eyes stalked my body.

"And the rest, and take your hair down." he stood motionless staring at me, my body. I was nothing more than a sex object to him in that moment.

I unclasped the hair tie from my hair and let my hair fall in waves around me. Looking at Damon I could see his manhood rising, at least he was having fun.

Soon my undergarments were on the floor and I was standing there in all my glory in front of him, waiting for him to react. He walked right up to me so our bodies were touching.

"Get on your knees and open me up." he smirked and as soon as I heard those words I did as he asked and fell to my knees in front of him on the floor. Please god, someone save me. I cannot do this. He has never forced me do this before. I will vomit all over his manhood. I undid his button and opened up his zipper, pulling his pants down to his ankles. His large manhood sprung out as he grabbed my hair and pushed my mouth towards his length.

I closed my eyes, mouth open. Just waiting for hell to come but before it could the door swung open and I froze in mid place completely embarrassed that someone was looking at me in this position.

A guy, probably around twenty, was standing at the door. Once he seen what was happening he covered his eyes, "I am so so sorry to interrupt Alpha, Luna, but we are under attack!" He says cautious waiting for Damon's reaction.

Damon threw me back with such force before he pulled his pants up, staggering to the door. "Fuck!" he shouted angrily and slammed the door. I instantly sniffed the air wondering who the trespassers were.

Wait...I know that scent.

It's my dads scent! I got a tingly feeling in my stomach and could smell the most beautiful scent.

'Mate' Emily shouted at me.

So Mason must be here? Wait, is that vampires I smell? Henry that's Henry's marking I can smell it. They must have come to rescue me. I've never felt so happy in my life. For the first time since I came here a large genuine smile took over my face.

I quickly stood and put my clothes back on when a large bang echoed through my room. I looked over to the source and saw Cody and another guy I didn't recognise walk through the door.

"Cody!" I squealed as I ran towards him, oh was I glad to see him.

______________________

(Photo) Mia in the Shower.

(Notes) Just so you are all aware. I will NOT update until people comment or message me asking me to. otherwise it seems like nobody is interested to read.

FOLLOW ME. COMMENT AND LIKE. OH AND VOTE ;)