Chapter Fourteen

Mias POV

"Omg, it is amazing thank you so much!" I grinned at Clayton "Is it a boy or girl? What kind of dog is it?" I asked opening the little cage. The little puppy jumped out barking at me as it wagged its tail.

"It's a girl and it's a Samoyed." he grinned at me walking closer towards us, but, instantly the little puppy jumped up into defence mode and growled possessively at Clayton.

I laughed at his horrified expression rubbing her head, I started to think about what I should call her. Maybe Fluffy since she is fluffy.

'No!'

'I didn't ask for your help Emily.' I tell my wolf in response.

'I'm just trying to help.' she barks back in response her voice running through my mind.

I roll my eyes at her, 'Fine what about Tin Tin?' I question her as I continue petting the puppy waiting for a response. 

'No that's a boy's name!' she defends making me roll my eyes. Damn she was being picky. 

I bite my lip as I look at the cuddly little fluff ball. It suddenly came to me right then 'Cuddles!' I stated looking down at her for which Emily soon replies 'Yeah I like Cuddles!' actually agreeing with me!

"I'm going to call her Cuddles!" I shouted over my shoulder towards my brother.

Two Hours Later

After deciding on a name for Cuddles. Clayton took me shopping to buy her some things. I bought her everything she would need but ended up spending over £300, oops. My father also phoned a building company to build me a dog house in the garden. I don't know why they were being so generous but I had a feeling it had something to do with Damon. My father had told Clayton about everything, it was expected, he was after all the future Alpha.

Walking upstairs to my bedroom, I walk straight into my closet, going straight to the back wall, I bend down to the small drawers. I pull open the bottom drawer, pulling out the box my iPad first arrived in. I opened it up and removed the plastic container placed at the top. As I took it out I lifted the little green book from underneath.

My Diary, the one thing that I could confide in confidentially. Although, the last time I wrote in it was when my mum died. I only really write in it occasionally. Placing everything back into the original positions, I took my diary in my hand and walked back into my room. I sat down on my window seat as the rain hit the window gently. 

I opened the diary, flicking through the pages. Two diary entries stood out to me. I began to read them while leaning my head against the window.

Dear Diary,
19th January

Watching my mother and father  hugging and kissing, seeing how protective and possessive he is over her, not letting any other male touch her, makes me crave the need for my mate. I want someone who will love me no matter what and will protect me from the world,  I want us to get married, have children and grow old together, have the fairytale ending. Just like my parents.

I can always dream. Eleanor Roosevelt did once say "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."

Dear Diary,
7th March

It has been two days since my mother left us. I am dying inside. I need her here. I feel horrible for my father. I know he loves her very much, there bond was unbreakable. I loved my mother so much and it makes me sick knowing that those bastards did that to her. They caused her death. And Karma is a bitch.