Chapter Nine

Mr Bakers POV

Where the hell is she? The last time I saw her was when she was talking to that bastard Damon. Adriana told me to leave her alone so I did and now I haven't seen her in the past four hours. I fucking hated it, I wanted to be with her always. 

'Have you seen Mia anywhere?'  I asked Adriana through our mind link. It was driving me crazy not knowing where she was or if she was okay. 

'No I haven't, why what happened?'  she replied instantly, her voice was sharp so I could tell she was worried since she was aware of what has been going on with Damon.

'I still haven't seen her since she was talking to the douche-bag outside, do you think she is okay?' I was praying with everything inside of me that she was okay, that I was just being paranoid and protective over my angel.

'She is probably at home, hold on I will call her!" she replied bluntly before slipping her mind block up again unbeknownst to me. 

'Ok, be quick and keep your block down." I command her, I had to be able to get into her mind in the case of an emergency. 

ADRIANA'S POV 

I quickly put my mind block up so he couldn't hear what I was thinking, there was no way that I was going to call Mia, I knew exactly where she was, and that was with Damon. I waited a couple of minutes then removed my mind block pretending like I was on the phone to Mia.

'She is fine dad, she said she has gone away for a bit to get away Damon, she wouldn't say where in case he finds out.'  I spoke softly trying to make sure I sounded believable.

'Thank god, I was so worried.'  his voice was gone in seconds, no trace of him left in my mind. He had shut his mind link off just like that. He didn't even bother to ask how his daughter was. Everything is always about Mia with him. I hope Damon gives her what she deserves, bitch. 

DAMONS POV

It was currently 8am and I was enjoying a peaceful breakfast until my phone interrupted the quietness that filled the room.  I pull it from my pocket looking at the caller ID. Adrianas name flashed on the screen, much to my distaste. 

"What?" I asked nicely but not really wanting to deal with her bullshit this early, she was a lot to handle. I traced the rim of my coffee as I waited for her to speak.

"Baby, everything is sorted! Nobody knows she is gone except my father but I have dealt with that." she tells me her tone flirty. Her voice literally burned my ears, pathetic blood sucker.

"Thank you." I spoke normally. I had to be nice to her in order to keep her on my good side, I couldn't have her ruining my plans. Damn that is the last thing I needed. 

"Do we still have our deal?" she questioned, desperation dripping from her voice. I rolled my eyes just wanting to hang up the phone now. "Of course baby, I will talk to you later, I have to go." I lie quickly ending the phone call so I wouldn't have to listen to her anymore than need be. 

I chuckled to myself as I put the phone down, I could not believe that she actually thought I was going to kill Mia and mate with her instead. She was a fucking vampire for god sake! I would never mate with one of them. My attention was brought away from my thoughts as I heard feet coming down the stairs. The smell of lavender and cinnamon filling my nose. Mia. 

Time to put my plan into action; be nice to her so she doesn't run. 

MIAS POV

I was walking down the first flight of stairs to the second floor when I heard Damon on the phone. The word baby catching me off guard. He says he loves me yet he can call someone else baby. I wasn't even jealous, it was my wolf. She was more attached to her mate than I was to Damon. I continued my way down the last flight of stairs and walked straight into the kitchen. I knew he was sitting on the bar stool but I completely ignored his presence, heading straight for the sink. He did not deserve my attention after what he has done. "Mia!" he said in a forcing tone. I could feel his eyes on me but I refused to give him any attention whatsoever. I got a glass from the cupboard and poured myself a glass of water, gulping it down my dry throat. When I was done I went to head back towards the stairs. Just as I was about to climb them a hand on my waist quickly pulled me back.

DAMONS POV

I know that is she not talking to me because of my behavior towards her but if she doesn't open her mouth and speak soon I will punish her. She started moving towards the stairs and I swiftly followed after her, grabbing her by the waist and pulled her with me to the bar stool. She stayed quiet even when I pulled her down to sit on my knee. She was only wearing booty pajama shorts and a small tight tank top that showed off her amazing figure. Just looking at her was causing me to get harder. I just want to fuck her here and now. 

"Come on Mia, just speak!" I demand becoming irritated at her childishness. She had no reason to be upset, she is my mate, if I want to have sex with her then I will have flipping sex with her. She is mine. I had to repeat myself three more times before she lifted her head to look at me. 

"Why are you so dominating?" she questions, her eyebrows furrowed together. I could also see the sadness behind her eyes but that was her problem not mine. Yes, werewolves were more dominant than the average human, alpha werewolves even more so because of their status. But me, I was domineering due to a different reason. I gripped her waist, lifting her from my knee to sit her on the kitchen counter top. Holding my finger up issuing a wait signal. 

I go into the hallway opening the drawer pulling out the prepared document before I head back into the kitchen. I pushed open her legs and walked forward to stood between them handing her the papers. 

"This..." I state simply handing her the paper "is a contract." I place it in her hand dropping my hand to her thigh which she freezes at. My eyes challenge her to deny me. She looked at it and then to me and back to the paper "For what exactly?" she questions glancing down at her thigh she tenses under my touch. At least we were moving a step in the right direction now that she wasn't kicking up a fuss. 

"Our BDSM contract. You do know what that is right? A submissive and dominant relationship." I inform her before pausing allowing her time to process the information.  "You know how average werewolves can be, well I am an alpha and a dominant which is why I am so domineering." I inform her my eyes never once leaving her face as I waited for a reaction from her to see how she processed the information.

Her eyes widen as I speak, clearly not liking what I was saying, but I was, very much. 

MIAS POV

I cringed at his hand on my thigh, it caused sparks to travel up my skin but I felt nothing but disgust for that man. His voice interrupts my thoughts "Our BDSM contract. You do know what that is right? A submissive and dominant relationship." he says before pausing and my heart began to palpitate, BDSM! Contract? "You know how average werewolves can be, well I am an alpha and a dominant which is why I am so domineering." he continues causing my eyes to widen. I couldn't believe this, after everything he has done to me he know is going to add this to the mix?

I don't fucking believe it. I didn't want this. I didn't want to do this. 

But my wolf was howling with delight.

__________________________

(Photo) Mia Posing With her New Satchel!