Chapter Sixteen

I couldn't believe what was happening, I couldn't move, couldn't speak, I was in complete shock.

The women who I thought was dead was actually alive, my mother was alive.

After finally realizing what was happening I came out of my state of shock.

"Please Damon leave her alone!" I begged, tears beginning to rise in my eyes.

Looking at my mum, I just couldn't believe she was here, right in front of my eyes, I only wished it was under better circumstances.

"Are you going to stay here with me and my pack?" Damon asked with the evilest eyes I have ever seen, but that wasn't going to change my answer, no matter what I wasn't going to stay here with him or his pack.

"No fucking way, are you kidding me?" I shouted at him as I tried to move towards my mum, but he moved her away, she looked petrified.

He reached behind, into his waistband and pulled out something, I thought it was going to be a gun but it wasn't, it was a knife.

I laughed, yes, I laughed out loud.

"Now you are kidding me, everyone in this room is werewolves, and they can't be killed with a knife it will just heal." I stated sounding quite proud of myself.

He laughed, yes he actually laughed at me, smirking he lifted the knife and slide it across my mum's neck leaving blood dripping out, mum wincing.

I squealed "stop it, just stop it Damon!" He stopped, for once he actually listened to me.

"Are you going to stay?" he asked but it sounded more like he was telling me that I was going to.

"Wait, first why is she not healing?" I was confused, my mum is a werewolf, a doppelganger at that, why isn't she healing?

"We have been giving her a drug every day since she came here, well more like when we brought her here." he smirked while moving my mum and sitting her down on the white seat beside the big white bed, he sat on the other one, staring right at me.

It was creepy.

"What flipping drug?" I swung my feet off the side of the bed as I stood up. I was angry and all I wanted to do was kill him.

He also stood, he was about an inch taller than me. He was staring into my eyes immensely, he grabbed my jaw, bent down and whispered into my ear "someday you will love me!" pulling back he shoved me back onto the bed and returned back to his seat. He sat down staring into my eyes again like nothing happened.

What a weird thing to say, one minute he's threatening my mother's life, the next he's saying I will love him, that's never going to happen.

"The drug, which drug was it?" I whispered, I couldn't find my voice and I couldn't look up at him, so I kept my eyes locked on the white sheets. I could hear his breathing get heavier, I knew he was getting inpatient and angry.

"Never mind about the stupid drug!" he stood up and grabbed my mother by the arm. She winced causing me to lift my gaze and look across the room at the both of them.  I could see she was in pain and losing a lot of blood so I knew what I had to do.

He grabbed the knife and held it to her throat, taking a glance at me he moved the knife to make a much, larger cut this time.

"Alright!" I shouted, jumping off the bed, I ran to my mum and this time he didn't stop me, he let her go and sat back down on his seat.

I gently lay her on the floor and moved her hair, from her face, her eyes kept closing and opening, she badly needed a doctor. I sat on the floor, stroking her face as tears started to pour. Turning around I looked at Damon.