Chapter Twenty Five

"There is only one way to remove his mark." the pack doctor spoke seriously

"What is it?" I said curiously as Masons eyes burned into the side of my face, I could feel it. He hasn't left my side since the discovery of the mark, dragging me to the pack doctor determined to find a way to remove it so I wasn't linked to that dickhead anymore.

"You be remarked right over Damon's mark, but it will be nothing like the real experience, it will be extremely painful." he stopped and and smiled sadly at me "and you both must complete the second part of the mating sequence." He added cautiously not wanting to intrude into our private lives.

Shit! I did not think he was going to say that. My heart started beating dramatically, palms sweating and millions of things flying through my head. I had to let Mason bite me and have sex with him. Oh hell no. I didn't think I could do that yet, it was too soon.

I knew they could both hear my heartbeat. Masons eyes burned into mine, as he stared at me, waiting for me to speak. What do I say yes or no? Do I really want to get that intimate with Mason, do I even want to start the mating process? Do I want to be mated to Damon? Do I want to get rid of his mark?

Without one more word. I sprinted towards the door, running out into the forest. Quickly shifting into my pure white wolf, I ran towards the middle of the forest as if my life depended on it.

The only way I could ever calm myself down or clear my head, was by running and running in my wolf form. Hearing paw steps behind me, I ran even faster. Forcing my long skinny legs to push me quicker towards the lake.

Before I could get any further, I was tackled to the ground by a big black wolf. Growling viciously at me. Threatening me to submit. How dare he! He just growled at me, his own mate!

I pushed him away and ran behind the bushes, changing back into my human self. He didn't follow me so I assumed he was changing back himself.

This was my chance.

I ran in the opposite direction that I once was in.

Two strides and I was backed up against a large tree.

"You weren't trying to run away from me, were you?" he asked huskily into my ear, making shivers run down my spine. He was so sexy.

I shook my head.

His large hand grabbed my two little ones and pinned them above my head "Good because we need to talk." He states seriously as he held me there so I couldn't run away again.

I might aswell get this over with. "Yeah, I quess we do." I said as I stared at the grass. I was really uncomfortable, not from the fact that a man was touching me. But the fact that his hand were sending sparks and shivers through my body.

He let go of my hands and my back slid down the tree so I could sit on the grass underneath, I started pulling the grass as he follow my actions sitting right infront of me.

"Mia, the decision is really up to you, you have been through so much and I wouldnt want to push you but if it were my decision I would be inside you right now." he said seriously as he stared at me, lust clouding his eyes. My body tingles just hearing him talk like that, I didn't expect my body to react like that just now but I guess it couldn't control itself around him.

I knew what I had to do, I couldn't be linked to Damon any longer. I may not particularly want to have sex with Mason but I trusted him, I knew he had my best interests and honestly, if it meant I could remove Damon from my life once and for all then I would just have to get it over and done with.

I pushed myself forward up to my knees and put my arms around his neck "Lets get this over with." I said in a sigh as I shivered as the sparks and cold shivers went through me. He pushed me back a little.

"No, you dont want this." Mason said gripping onto my shoulders making he obvious observation.

I nodded, "I know but we are going to have to do it soon anyway and I do not want to be mated to Damon anymore. Why are you even complaining, you want this!" I say knowing it was true, you didn't want me mated to Damon anymore than I wanted to be mated to him.

He just sighed as I pushed him down, his back on the grass as I straddle him.

MASONS POV

I started taking off her clothes and I could see by her facial expression that she was uncomfortable and thats all Damons fault for hurting her.

I finally got her clothes off and tried my best to ignore all of the bruises so I wouldn't get mad. I instead focused on how sexy she looks, I just want to be inside her right now. I ran my hand down her body and started teasing her nipples until they became hard, I let my other hand run down to her core and play around, she started to moan so I inserted a finger into her and started rubbing around in circles.

She felt so good, but I just wanted to get this over with before she changed her mind. I took off all my clothes and looked back at Mia, she was laying in the same position as before and her eyes were shut. I didn't like that her eye were shut, I wanted her to look at me, I wanted us to be one when we made this connection.

I bent down and whispered in her ear "Open your eyes now." I demand her in a soft caring tone as I grabbed my erection and rubbed my hand up and down pleasuring myself.

As she opened her eyes I asked, "You ready?" as she lay there staring at the sky avoiding looking at me or the situation at hand.

She nodded her head, her voice quiet but loud enough for me to hear, "Yes, just do it quickly." She says and that's all I needed to hear. I opened her legs wider and moved myself forward, I pushed my long length into her womanhood, watching her face for any sign that I should stop. When I seen none I began thrusting into her, balls deep before pulling out until just my tip was inside her when I slammed myself into her wet core again. Harder and harder I went as she moved in pleasure, screwing up her face. Her hands clutched the grass as he tryed to keep herself from reaching orgasm.

"Babe, you can let go." I said in between thrusting into her. I felt bad that Damon had made her so submissive that she wouldn't even let her self have an orgasm with her own damn mate. I wanted to please her always, I wanted her to feel the pleasure my body could give hers.

Fuck, when I find that guy I swear to god I will torture the fuck out of him. I just hope we can find him soon, I cannot cope with him being on the loose anymore. I feared for Mia everyday.

I was so close to orgasm myself and knew I couldn't hold on much longer so I took my last big final entry into her womanhood causing her to scream my name as she climaxed, her back arching off the grass as her eyes closed.

Hearing her moan my name while she hit climax was so incredibly sexy that it forced me over the edge. I shoved my length deep inside her as my cum shot from my manhood into her tight little pussy. I bent down with my manhood still inside her, as my ropes of hot sticky cum filled her up and I extended my canines and bite into her collar bone. But this time she screamed in complete pain as it cancelled out the pleasure from the orgasm.

After a couple of seconds it stopped and she peered up at me wide eyed.

"You're mine!" I smirked...

_____________________________

(Photo) Mia in the forest durning this scene.

(Note) I am so happy, that you are all being so patient. But I NEED more comments, I need motivation to update more often. There is a max of five chapters left. love you all.