Chapter Eleven

UNKNOWN POV

How could he be so stupid? He knows I am only helping him because I want my mother released from his  pack. Before I got my powers the Fireball Pack kidnapped my mom and have been using her as a toy ever since. The deal was,  I help him get Mia,  he gives me back my mom since he is the alpha of the Fireball Pack he has the authority to do so.

I just hope the plan works, I was 100% confident in it until he decided to beat her, kidnap her and now murder her best friend!  He is playing his role very wrong, he should be sucking up to her, being the best mate possible and making Mia fall in love with him. I guess he just didn't have enough confidence in himself to think she could love him without force. 

I watched the scene unfold in front of me. "What the fuck did you do to Adriana? You bastard! Get out of my house, I hate you!" Mia was screaming, tears pouring out of her eyes as she punched the rock hard chest that belonged to Damon. I really did feel sorry for her and I wished I wasn't the one putting her through this pain but I had no other choice. It was her or my mom.

"She tried to kiss me." he retorted, it obvious that the words escaping his lips were lies. I couldn't stay and watch this any longer, I retreated back into the shadows towards the forest. 

DAMONS POV

How did I not smell her coming in? I am fucked. 

"What the fuck did you do to Adriana? You bastard! Get out of my house, I hate you!" Mia was screaming, tears pouring out of her eyes as she punched my chest.  

I had no idea what to say. I couldn't tell her the  truth, it would ruin it all. I try to think of a sensible response but I was struggling to come up with one. "She was trying to kiss me." I defend, lying through my teeth.  Although that wasn't exactly all lies because she has kissed me before except I hadn't refused and killed her. 

"Don't fucking lie to me Damon! She was my best friend!" she pauses before speaking again "my sister! and you fucking killed her!" she roared, her alpha tone falling through. I couldn't help but mentally scoff. If only she really knew what her so called best friend was like, she wouldn't be complaining about me killing her then.

"Fine." I retort giving up, I know she wouldn't give over about it and I didn't feel like dealing with her bullshit. "We made a deal." I continue but I wasn't going to tell her the full concept of the deal because then she would then know that I am not her real mate. 

________________________________

(External Link) Large Version Of Image!

(Photo) All Characters From Book & Tour Of Mias Home!