Chapter Eight

"Get out." Damon said as he grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the car, forcefully.

I tried to speak, the words were on the tip of my tongue, but they just wouldn't come out. I was so tired, my legs just about held me up. Locking the car he dragged me towards the large mansion, it was beautiful. You could almost mistake it for the White House with it's full white finish. The full length, floor to ceiling, glass windows and a large black door that stood out amoung the White.

We came to a stop in front of the black door. It was just then I realised that there was no number on the door. I turned and looked around me, there was nobody around. The house was surrounded by a huge forest, the silence scared me. I figured there must not be any civilisation for a couple of miles.

"Last chance Mia!" his voice boomed over me, breaking me out of my thoughts.

I turned around to see him standing to the side with the door open waiting for me. I took a few steps forward and stopped right in front of him.

He stood there staring back at me his eyes turing black because I wasn't following his orders. I am not going to move until he unties me.

"Take them off." I spoke under my gag but it sounded more like, bake gem pof. He must of understood what I was trying to say because he leaned forward and started to untie my mouth, then my wrists.

"You even try and run or disobey me, I swear I will punish you. Don't think just because you are my mate that you will get away with anything. You should have learnt that by now." grabbing my hand he pulled me inside. He locked the door. I froze, the sight before me what unbelievable.

There was huge white marble stairs in the middle of the hallway. They were leading up then each going to both the left and right.

"Go upstairs and into any bedroom, make yourself comfortable. I shall come up after I make a few calls." he spoke confidently,very domineering.

But I chose to ignore him and continue to look around the hallway in awe.

"Now!" his voice was beyond loud, I swear you could hear him in Mystic Falls and that doesn't even exsist.

I totally regreted ignoring him.

"Mmmh little mate you shall be punished for that. Get upstairs now! I can make calls later." he give me a warning look, so without a second thought I made my way up the beautiful marble stairs.

I wonder what kind of punnishment is in store for me. It will properly be something like, cleaning the floors or no food. Something completely stupid.

As soon as we walked into the bedroom, he slammed the door shut. Pushing me hard against the wall, my breathing became uneasy and I was shaking in fear.

"This is going to be so much fun little mate, now go get on the bed." he whispered seductively in my ear.

Oh shit! This involves a bed, this is not going to end well. I need to get away from this psychotic man. My head was telling me to run but my wolf, Emily, disagreed. She was ecstatic that she is finally getting into bed with her mate. But I am not going to let Emily take over.

"No! Get off me!" I screamed at him, trying to get his arms off me. It didn't work, even though my father is the strongest alpha in the world, I still don't have all the same abilities he has until he dies or passes the role down to me.

There was a stinging pain on my left cheek, it was just then I realised that he slapped me across the face. Tears were trying to fight there way out, I wasn't going to let that happen.

"What the hell was that for you dickhead!" I shouted at him, pushing his stomach as hard as I could.

"I will do a lot worse if you don't get on that bed right fucking now." he said throught gritted teeth. I knew that he was extremely angry so I did as he said.

I walked out of his grasp and made my way slowly towards the bed. I stopped midway and turned around to look at Damon but he is no longer standing beside the door anymore. Where the hell did he go?

Now is my chance.

I ran towards the door! I was about two steps away from the door when someone grabbed my arm. Damon grabbed my other wrist and tightened his grip, I can see my fingers going purple from the lack of blood.

"Don't try that ever again!" he growled removing one hand from my wrist and grabbing the back of my hair he yanked it back so I was looking up at him.

He pushed me down on the bed and hovered over me. "Now little mate, I did mention that if you did anything I didn't like you would be punished, so that you will." he said menacingly while dragging his hand down my neck, between my breasts as he started placing kisses down my body.

"Please don't Damon, please, why are you doing this!" I whispered trying to gain control over my wolf. Next thing I know he punches me in the stomach then in the face. His strong teeth bite my arm. His fists begin punching every inch of my body but mainly focusing on my stomach area. I felt like it went on forever. 

"That's your punishment and that will happen every single time you disobey me or do something I don't like." he paused as he thought, "Mmm, might even add a spanking next time." he tells me. I looked up at him to see him grinning like a idiot, I didn't understand how the hell he found this funny! He literally just beat me, some fucking mate he is! 

I was soon pulled from my thoughts by Damon removing my clothes from my body. My body was so weak and sore from his abuse that I couldn't even bring myself to put up a fight.

How many times does he have to be told that I do not want a mate?

DAMONS POV

I started taking off her clothes and I could see by her facial expression that she was in pain, that's proberly why she isn't stopping me from stripping her. I finally got her clothes off and god she looks totally fucking sexy, I just want to be inside her right now.

I ran my hand down her body and started teasing her nipples until they became hard, I let my other hand run down to her core and play around with her clit. Soon she started to moan so I inserted a finger into her and started thrusting it a little. I soon got bored after a minute so I took off all my clothes and looked back at Mia. She was laying in the same position as before and her eyes were shut. Seeing her eyes shut made my wolf angry, he wanted to see those eyes open, both him and me wanted her eyes on my sexy body. 

I bent down and whispered in her ear "Open your eyes now." in a menacing voice but she didn't respond so I knew what I had to do. I grabbed my erection and rubbed my hand up and down pleasuring myself. I wasn't sure if she was awake or not, but this will sure as hell wake her up. I opened her legs wider and moved myself forward, I slammed into her as hard as I could making her eyes jolt open. She looked at me then closed her eyes again scrunching up her face, which told me she was in pain, I assumed it was due to my size but soon blood starting coming out of her womanhood telling me that she was a virgin. I chuckled knowing that it would have hurt like a bitch especially with how rough I was going. 

I stopped moving and spoke "Open your eyes and mouth." I command her and she actually did exactly what I asked. I guess she was beginning to understand what happens to little girls who don't do what they're told. I move towards her face, "Suck baby!" I tell her as I put my manhood into her mouth and closed my eyes. She started sucking as I thrust balls deep in to the back of her throat not really caring if she couldn't handle it. Fuck, I had never felt anything so good in my whole entire life! 

I opened my eyes to look at her, she was sucking hard and her eyes were closed but I could still see the few tears fall from her eyes. A smile appeared on my face as I watched them drop off her jaw.

Finally, I hurt her physically and emotionally.

____________________________

(Photo) Mia & Damon Kissing!

(Video) Carrie Underwood - Blown Away!