Chapter 18: Jane....

Y/N's POV

"Jeff.... Liu.... I'm..... I'm pregnant....." I said and there eyes widened. They both thought I was joking and began to laugh. "I am being serious!! I have proof!!" I said and they stopped and looked at me confused.

I held out the test and there eyes widened. I began to cry more and they both began to scramble around to get out of the chains.

"I AM GOING TO KILL THAT GAMER BITCH!!!!!" They yelled and I turned around and slapped both of them. I pulled back surprised.

'Stop ignoring me Y/N~~~ Your just gonna get hurt if you keep doing it~' my eyes widened and I backed up.

'Leave me Alone!! I don't want to hurt anyone!!!!' I began to glitch around trying to stop. 'Stop it!! Stop!!' I yelled into my mind. The glitching got worse. I felt myself Disappear for a second and opened my eyes again as I seen that Jeff and Liu were both in pain.

"STOP IT!!! YOUR HURTING THEM!!! ILL DO ANYTHING!! JUST STOP IT!!!" I yelled and they stopped. My eyes widened and I backed away from them.

"Y/N.... What was that?!?" Slender asked. I began crying more and glitched out of the room and ran. I then bumped into Jane and protected my stomach just incase I fell.

"Y/N!! There you are!! I wanted to talk with you!!" Jane said and smiled at me. I looked at her confused and she then dropped her smiled and looked around. "Im gonna take you somewhere real quick.... This is important...." She said and grabbed my arm.

She began to drag me somewhere and we left to go outside. She didn't look faxed but I wad a shaking mess. After a very long time, we made it to this cabin.

"Why are we out here?? Its cold...." I said shivering and we walked in. It was warm in here. "Oh thank you heater..." I said and seen a fire. "Or fire...." I said and Jane giggled.

"This is About Ben....." She said as I looked at her confused. She held her grip on something and then she fell to the ground crying. "I am so sorry!! Im sorry!!!" She screamed out and the thing fell from her hands. I didn't care about the thing.  I grabbed her and held her close to me.

"Hey.... What's wrong?? Why are you apologizing??" I asked and she sniffed and looked at me. "Its going to be okay..... Just tell me what's wrong..." I said and she nodded.

"When you were having your brother bonding day with Jeff and Liu.... Ben did something.... He.... H-He....." She began crying.... I pulled her close and rubbed her back ad she hugged me. "H-He r-rap-ed me...." Her sentance made m freeze.

"What??" I asked scared. She nodded he head and grabbed the thing she dropped. She showed me a test with two lines. I felt tears prick my eyes. "Please tell me this is a prank!! Please!! Pl-Please...." I said and fell to the ground gripping the test I had in my hand.

"I-I am S-So s-sor-ry....." She stuttered out. I began to cry and sob. My heart shattered into a million pieces. I then looked at my test and threw it at the wall so hard it shattered. "Y/N.... What w-as that??" She barely stuttered.

"Nothing!! It doesn't matter!!!" I yelled and jumped up. I began to walk towards the door. I have had en-

I felt something hit the back of my head. I fell to the ground and knocked out.