Chapter 22: The Old Mansion Story

Y/N's POV

"Um.... This mansion was made by Slender and his brothers. His wife was pregnant at the time and was gonna have twins. His wife did give birth to the twins, and they grew up after many many years......"

In a wonderful flashback!!

Slender was happily laying in his and his Wife's tiny home. But they plan to make bigger plans. They plan on helping every person that has been wronged, and hurt enough to near death, to let them stay. They would kill who they wanted and have there own privacy.

There mansion was already in business. More than 100 rooms. They were planning to give them what they wanted. Because they all have been wrong most of there life by most of the humans out there.

Suddenly he heard his wife cry out. He looked at her confused before seeing water on the floor and her holding her stomach breathing heavily.

He quickly got up and grabbed her. He teleported to an old friend of his. He knocked on the door and boy opened up confused and tired.

"Shes in labor...."

That is all Slender had to say before the man took the couple in. She began crying out in pain. Her non existent face now showing features. Black and grey tears streaming down her face.

"Okay, give me a big push!! Ready?? Three, two, one, push!! Push Push Push!!" The male said and Slenders wife pushed as hard as she could, sweat rolling down her face. Her long black hair now brought up into a messy ponytail by Slender.

After a very long time, Slenders Children were given birth too. Both of them with beautiful faces and pale skin.

"Thank you.... Dr. Smiley...." Slender said. The docter only shook his head and smile up at Slender. He patted the tall slender man's back.

"Please, call me Smiley." He said and smiled at Slender with his smile. Slender looked down at his baby twins before making a mouth of his own and kissing the top of each of there head.

"Thank you Smiley.... Now.... How long would she be able to stay here to recover??" Slender asked. Smiley only looked down for a moment.

"It about a couple hours. Then you and your family at leave. But if she is weak, she will need to stay long than intended." The Docter said.

"Okay.... are you okay with that Darling??" He asked and the woman didn't respond. She was asleep while having the two babies resting on her. Slender smiled before kissing the to of her head and smiling.

After a couple days or the family was done building the house. They moved in and Slender was happily laying down with his baby.

"So.... How do you feel about the house Darling??" Slender asked as SlenderWoman held the babies who have been crying nonstop.

"Its wonderful!! Are you excited to meet some new people??" She asked as Slender nodded.

Couple days later

Slender began to head over to his best friends house. He wanted to tell his best friend about it all. About what he was planning. What was gonna happen with the mansion they were building. That his wife finally had the two children.