Chapter 3: They're fine

Hey everyone I wanted to thank everyone for reading this. This sounds like I won a reward or something 😂. Anyways I really appreciate how you guys aren't blowing up the freaking comments and saying 'Make more chapters!!' or 'this is bad.' it proves that you guys are not impatient. Thank you!! On with the story!!~

~~~~~~~~~

BEN's POV

I was worried about Liu and Toby. They fell into an ice cold lake!! I'm glad that Liu saved Y/N, but he needs to look out for himself too.

I was hugging Y/N and Jeff because I am there close friend, and they also just ran at me and hugged me so.....

"B-BEN??" Y/N's soft voice called out shaking and sobbing in my shirt. I hummed telling him I was listening.

"Can you make us something to eat and drink please, I want to have a talk with Jeff...." He asked while looking up at me with puffy eyes.

I smiled softly and nodded. I gently let go of both the boys, and headed to the kitchen.

I grabbed some Hot Cocoa mix and a glass of water, I put the water in the microwave, and set the timer to 1 minute. I set the packet by the Microwave and headed to make some food for the brothers.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs to see Clockwork, Jane, LJ, EJ,  Masky, and Sally heading towards me. I gulped as Masky walked in front of me.

"BEN.... Tell me right now... What happened or I will destroy all your games...." Masky said while staring at me sternly and tears pouring out of his mask.

"Look.... All I know is that Y/N was carrying Toby inside with Jeff holding Liu. They were both extremely pale, covered in snow, dripping water, and has ice starting to form on there clothes and face. Liu was asleep and Toby was going in and out of consciousness. Though N/N told me that they fell in the lake. Liu pushed Y/N out of the way before the ice broke. Then Toby dived in after him and pulled Liu up. Then they teleported back here. That's all I know..." I said and Masky started to cry more. I pulled him into a hug and rubbed his back.

Masky hugged back and bent down to hug me. I screamed eternally. Then I felt arms crawl around me and Masky. I closed my eyes and a couple tears slipped from my eyes. Though they were bloody red and black.

I heard the microwave ding and tried to let go. They all squeezed me and I giggled.

"G-Guys.... I appreciate the love you guys are giving me but I need to get Y/N and Jeff their hot cocoa.... N/N is really upset and Jeff is actually crying.... Please let me go so I can comfort them... And so that Jeff can no beat my ass..." I heard them laugh a little. I smiled and grabbed the brothers drinks.

I grabbed the whip cream and started to make a swirl on both of them, then grabbed sprinkles and sprinkled them on top, then grabbed marshmallows and started to put them in a smiley face. I grabbed a kit Kat bar from my pocket and put two in N/N's cup and one in Jeff's cup.

The pastas stared in in awe as I made them there drinks and food. When I was done, I grabbed the plates and drinks and turned around to see all the pastas staring at me.

I started to head up the stairs and then felt someone tug on his shirt. I looked down to see the youngest pasta in the mansion.