Chapter 21: Escaping and Mission!!!

Hey everyone!! So.... I was planning on making exactly 30 chapters.... But I am so fucking dumb I can't think of anything to write. I do have an idea of how this is gonna end .... Do I hope you like it!! And Kill me please because I feel so bad for what I am about to write.... Please don't kill me....

Y/N's POV

I watched as the other me began to attack and hurt Jane. I was crying so many tears. "NO!! STOP IT!!!! LEAVE HER ALONE!!! ILL DO ANYTHING!!!! JUST DONT HURT THEM!!!!! STOP IT!!!! STOP!!! NO!!! JANE!!! IM SO SORRY!!! STOO HURTING HER!!! STOP!!!" I watched as other me grabbed her and slowly started to push the wires he had coming out of my hands, into her stomach.

"You can't do anything to stop me. Weakling. Your an idiot for ever having a second chance." He said and I cried tears. Too many.....

I looked around at all the memories and seen how much Ben loved me. When in my mind.... I have emotions..... On the outside..... I'm so emotionally, physically, mentally, and every other thing hurt..... Because of one small thing. That I became emotionless.

I love Ben with my heart. I always will love him. And I can't stop myself from have thing opportunity again....

I pounded on the bars that held me. I then thought of something. I held my hands to the bars and I grabbed them as electricity went all over the bars. Then I grabbed the bars as wires came out. I then pulled and it worked.

I smiled brightly and ran at the memory just now. I jumped into it and I was pulled out of my own body. I grabbed other me's shirt and took him off of the very bloody Jane. I pulled him outside and glared at him.

"Why?!?! Why?!" I asked him as he charged at me. I grabbed his arm and flipped him over and held by his arm as my leg was pushing into his back so he was stuck to the ground. I pulled him and felt pain in my arm. I was in pain as well.

"You have so much power!! If you learn how to use it, we could rule the world together!! We could make the world ours!! You have way more power than you think!! You can create your own world!!! You can glitch things!! You were given this power for a reason!!! If you haven't noticed, there are monsters everywhere!!!! And Im not talking about those stupid things you call friends or family. I'm talking about real monsters!! They are just hidden to well for the world to see!!! If you look closely, you can see them!!" Other me said as I looked around.

Oh my Zalgo....

I realized how right he was. There was monsters everywhere. I seen this tree thing wink at me before disappearing. I panicked as I seen them all staring at me with inhuman eyes.

"We are not alone!!! We could rule this place together!!!! Forever!!! This baby will be gone and will be more powerful than Zalgo himself!!!! Join me and Zalgo!!! It will be absolutely wonderful!!! We can take down Ben together!!! We can get rid of everyone that has ever wronged you!!!" He said and held his hand out. I let the tears slip.

"No!! Never!!!! I can't hurt anyone!!! This power is too strong!! We should use it for good!! We shouldn't use it for this kinda of stuff!!! I won't join you!! Ever!!!! Go fuck yourself!!!!" I yelled as he growled and ran at me. I ducked as he tried to pounce on me. He face planted in the dirt and snickered.

I grabbed him and started choking him, but it was hurting me to. This was my physical body.... My normal body.... I was just in an extra body.