Chapter 4: Jealousy

BEN's POV

I opened my eyes to see.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

WILL?!?

My eyes widened, Will never comes 'talks' to me...

I blushed since, he had his hands on my chest, and he was wearing a pair of shorts, with a plain Black T-Shirt.

I tried to push him off, but he wrapped his arms around me tighter. I panicked since he was nuzzling in my chest. I took his glasses off and put them on.

His glasses were always changing, today they were black with white polka dots. I sat there for a couple minutes, waiting to be let free of the death child.

I closed my eyes and waited...... And waited....... And waited..... And waited.....

Until I heard the door open. I waited a couple second and opened my eyes to see the door open but no one was there....

Will was wiggling a little, I was hoping he would wake up. I waited a couple seconds then he opened his eyes.

"Hey..... Can you please get off me now??" I asked as he nodded. He got up and kissed my cheek. I blushed and looked away..

He tapped me and pointed at my chest with blush covering his face. I looked down and I just realize that I had took my shirt off last night because I was hot. I mean, I am smoking hot, but burning up.

I quickly grabbed my jacket and put it on. Will nodded then walked out the door. He closed the door, and I got up and changed to a green creeper shirt, and some blue jeans. Today was my lazy day, and I was going on a Gaming Marathon!!

I put on a beanie that I stole from Jeff, and walked to the room Liu and Toby was staying at. I saw H/C  and brown hair and tried to jump scare are both of them, but then seen Jeff glare at me.

I raised an eyebrow, and looked down, N/N was sleeping in Liu's lap. I then seen he had tear stained cheeks and looked at Jeff but seen that he had a scowl on his face. I backed up and ran to the kitchen.

I seen that Toby was was not being himself and went to see what what was wrong. I know Toby was released early because all he did was jump into the water.

"Hey Toby!! What's wrong??" I asked as he jumped. He looked at me and sighed. I seen his eyes and seen he had been crying too.

"Well... I have a tiny problem...." He said and I looked at him telling him to go on.

" I have a crush on someone.... And I don't know how to tell them.... But I also want then to think I like someone else, because it will be a surprise for him..." Toby explained and I smirked.

He looked looked at me and ticked. "Well.... Why don't you flirt with someone in front of him?? I mean, could be anybody. I think that will work. But if it's me I'm sorry man, I already like somebody.." I explained and Toby looked at me in disgust.