Chapter 5: I Warned You....

Y/N's POV

I looked at the outfit that Ben found. It was really cool and cute. I smiled widely and grabbed it, I hugged Ben and headed to the bathroom.

I changed out of my PJ's and changed into the outfit Ben found. I put it on and looked in the body mirror I had. I looked super cool, but it was missing something.

I thought about it. Some of the Pastas have them, but I don't know what.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

THATS IT!!!!!

THATS WHAT I NEEDED!!!

I went into my room and looked around and looked under my bed to see a box.

All the stuff I had at the Foster families was now here. I always kept this box hidden under my bed.

I pulled out the box and opened the lid. Inside was all the pictures I had of me and my family, journals, a camera mom recorded of me and my brothers childhood, and then thing I was looking for.

I pulled it out and put it on....

It was the mask I found in the woods when I was around 6. I was walking in the woods, when I tripped on this.

I put it on and looked in the mirror. It looked awesome!!! Ben went back downstairs to tell Jeff and Liu I was going on my first kill.

I was wearing a dark F/C long sleeve shirt, with burned marks on it. I was wearing a black jacket that faded to a beautiful F/C that had rips in them and I had the hood up. Black ripped up skinny jeans, with wires for the belt. Even though it wasn't big. Black, F/C, red, Neon green converse boots. The boots went up to my knee and it barely covered the rips that were on my jeans. I had a belt looking choker that had wires going though the holes. I had black leather fingerless gloves. They had a clip so I could clip them on.

The mask was F/C with two big round eye holes, the mask was secured on my face with a belt thing that adjusted when I wanted it to. It had splatters of blood on it. Which was not from me so whoever had it didn't clean it. The mask has a burn across the face which made it look really cool.

I walked down the stairs to see Jeff arguing with Jane. I went up behind him and stood there looked creepy.

Jane glanced at me but then looked at me. She was staring at me with a shocked face. Jeff waved his ha d in front of her and turned around.

He jumped back and looked at me. I kept in my giggled and waved at him. He walked up to me and tried to take off my mask.

KEYWORD: Tried. I grabbed his hand after he tried to pull it off and hugged him.