Chapter 8: Red

There will be cursing!! I hope you all like this chapter!! Thanks for keeping up with my lazy bum!!

~BENS POV~

I woke up with a major headache. I don't remember what happened last night, but I do remember one thing. Y/N, was crying. I shot up and ran to Jeff's room.

I pushed the door open falling over. I rubbed my head then felt something put in my hands. Glass of Mountain dew and a pill. I took the pill and washed it down. Jeff glared at me.

"What happened last night?!? All I remember is Y/N crying!! I'm scared I did something bad, I don't know if he's mad at me or mad at someone else!! I'll find the per-" i began saying but was cut off bye Jeff.

"Shut the fuck up BEN!! Your the reason Y/N was crying. You were drunk and don't know alot about N/N's past. I don't fucking blame you, you didn't know that the drinks were spiked except the Hot Cocoa. But that's not the reason why I'm mad BEN!!" Jeff said as I stared at him surprised.

"I GOT DRUNK?!?!" I yelled. He looked at me like I was dumb. He nodded his head and I get my head against the wall. Someone blocked my head from being her against the door.

"Pl-Please, don't h-hit your head!! You could g-get hurt!!" A boy with blonde hair explained. He was a bit shorter than Y/N and he had to reach up on his tip toes. I then realized.

"WHO ARE YOU?!?!" He flinched at my yelling and I apologized. He then took my hand and shook it.

"My name is CJ!! I seen last night, you and Y/N are dating!! Congrats!!" I stared at him confused.

"Ummm...... I think you got it wrong, me and N/N are not dating. And I doubt we ever will. But what do you mean bye that?? You seen last night??" I asked. He then thought about it and smiled kinda nervously.

"Th-That is not my place to s-say!! I'll be going to eat breakfast now!! Uhh.... B-Bye!!" He ran away while giggling a little. I looked at Jeff and he just smacked my head.

"What the heck Jeff?!? What did I do to you?!?!" I asked and he pointed down the hall to see Y/N walking down the hall, looking down. "Y/N!! I need to ask ya something!!" I yelled. He looked up right away and glitched away.

I frowned as Jeff just hit my back. "Now look what ya did. He's scared of you!!" Jeff said. I looked down and went down the hall, down the stairs, into the dining room and sat down next to Liu and Toby.

"Wh-What's wrong B-B-BEN?? Y-You look s-sad!!" Toby ticced. I banged my head on the table sulking.

"I don't want to talk about it......" I replied looking at the black cloth under the plates and stuff.

"He had a make out session with Y/N and tried to do THAT to Y/N and caused Y/N to have flashbacks, and now Y/N is afraid if BEN....." Liu said messing with a fork. I shot up and looked at Liu.  My face exploded into pinks and reds. I looked at Y/N that was the farthest away from me.

"WHAT?!?!" I screamed, everyone looked at me. I hit my head on the table super hard causing everyone to gasp or scream at the sudden noise.

"What the fuck BEN?!?! Are you insane?!?!?" Masky asked and I looked up at him.

He looked at my super red face and raised an eyebrow. "After what I just heard, I think I am. I feel like I'm gonna be hated forever.... WHY CANT I JUST DIE AGAIN?!?!" I explained. Everyone gasped, and some slapped my arm.