Chapter 15: Normal day? Maybe Not....

Y/N's POV

I felt something lick my face. I opened my eyes to see human Gizzy.  I growled and pushed him off of me. He groaned in pain and sat up and Izzy and Wendy were laughing at him. They haven't turned human yet.

He sat up and glared at me. I glared back and sat up. I stretched and rolled off the bed. I got up and walked over to the closet.

I got changed into a black crop top hoodie that has cute but crazy on it. I put on big waisted black skinny jeans and a pair of black converse. I did my eyeshadow into a silver to black ombre. I put black lip stick on my lips and added wings and Mascara on my eyes.

I looked at everyone to see them smiling. I hugged Gizzy and tried not to cry from what has been happening.

I walked towards my door and sighed out. I was scared to go out because of everyone. I growled slightly and looked at the time.

It was 3 AM..... Did I sleep for a day?!?

I sighed and decided to clean. I began walking towards the living room again and decided to clean the whole living room. I then started sweeping the floor and then started to dust everywhere. I kept sneezing. There was at least 5 layers of dust. After I was done dusting, I decided to clean the stains out of the couch.

When I did, the stains were barely noticable. I smiled at that and went to the other living room and did the same to that. I then smiled at the two giant clean rooms.

I walked till I was under, the chandelier. I knew I was small enough to hide on it. I smiled and let my wires take me up there. I threw the wires over by the closet and smiled as it landed in there. It was open do to me and I just hung on the chandelier and smiled as I grabbed my phone.

I began to watch YouTube and more stuff. I then looked up BEN drowned ships and waited for it to load. When I looked on there, there was a lot of ships. I scrolled threw them board till my eyes landed on a certain one.

It was me and Ben Kissing and I blushed slightly and felt tears in my eyes. I want that to happen again instead of everyone being afraid of me. I felt my eyes water a lot and began crying. The mascara mixing in with my black tears didn't show anything. It didn't look different.

I then looked up my Creepypasta name and clicked on the first link. It was just fan art of me. It was theory's about me. I decided to read it to calm myself down.

What I think the Glitch is like.

Glitch would be a shy boy or a innocent boy.

He would be called Marshmello by all the Pastas.

He would cry if someone would hurt his family or friends easily.

He would be a big fan of anime.

He would be nice to someone if he was in disguise.

Glitch is very cute and I think he would feel very confident about himself.

He would hang out with Toby all the time.

I think the glitch and Ben is the best ship for him.

If Glitch and BEN drowned were dating, glitch would call him Benny Boo, Benny, Boo Boo, or his gamer boy and BEN would call him, babe, baby, cutie, Cupcake, or Glitchy.