Chapter 13: Ben's Lust

Ben's POV

I started to climb out of the TV with so much Joy in my body of my scared father. He looked at me scared out of his mind.

"Ben?? Why??" My 'father' asked. I chuckled and my voice because glitchy.

"Because Father. You killed me. You made me drown. Now it's your turn...." I said. I tackled him and began to punch him. I summon my sword. "I am going to make your death long and painful. Heheheh..... Hehehe.... Hahahaha........ HAHAHA!!!!" I began to laugh.

I FEEL SO ALIVE!!!! I looked to see Y/N and mother gone. He just of taken her away. I smirked and began to slowly cut his arms and legs. Blood pouring and exploding everywhere. I began to cut his stomach slowly. He screamed. I heard the door open and there stood a women. She looked at me and screamed. Her phone recording the whole thing.

I glitched to her and cut her head off. I glitched back to my father and he was crying. Very badly. I felt my eyes glaze over.

I could see my skin turn into a pale grey. I rolled my eyes and looked down at my father. I began to cut his legs off. Then his arms. He was still alive.

"I felt pain father..... So much pain in my throat..... My head.... My lungs.... My body..... Now it's your turn. But this time. Your feeling my pain.... By drowning!!!!!" I picked him up by his hair and began walking towards the bathroom.

I turned the faucet on and watched as the crystalize water fall into the bath. I turned off the cold one since it was about an inch tall. I began to turn the hot water on it.

After waiting for a very long time. The water was very very hot. It was steaming and my sword heat up very quickly if I put it in there.

I smirked and turned to my father. Who is somehow still alive. "Pl..... Please stop..... It hurts....." He said. I cackled.

"No can do father. I finally get my revenge. Now let's give you a bath!!!!!" I picked him up and through him in the bath. He screamed in agony. I cackled and laughed at his screams. Blood going everywhere.

The red blood was now on the walls and same goes to the hot water. He was gurgling and his nubs were splashing the water and blood as it began to spread through the water.

The water began to burn him. His skin becoming burned and his eyes becoming red and bleeding. I could see his blood coming out more. It started to make the bath overflow. I laughed and laughed.

I walked out the bathroom door and seen a couple teens in here looking around confused.

When they saw me they looked horrified. One of them pulled out a knife. She charged at me angrily.

I cackled and summed my sword. I quickly stabbed her stomachs and threw her to the ground. Blood was everywhere in here. The teens all dead. I ran out the door to see my next victim. That's all I could see. My victims. That's it.

I ran at them as the small child began to run. They started running as I chased them down the sidewalk. They ran to the trees. I glitchs on them and went to stab them. I did and he instantly died. Blood splattered on me.

I began to kill more and more people who got in my way. Another one. Another boy. I went to kill them but heard a yell.

"BEN!! STOP PLEASE!!!!" I heard someone behind me. I turned towards one little boy.