Here is what I think is funny

So I know y'all don't really read these things, but I think this is funny.

So me and my sister were both just coming up with stuff. And we couldn't help but laugh at what I said.

Two of them are BNHA and open of them is miraculous Ladybug. Yes I watch that show don't judge. It's a good series and it's also funny.

BNHA number one:

So I was telling my sister about how I ship Aizawa and Present Mic. And she said that it was a good ship.

So I decided to make something up since she was having a bad day. I'm just gonna put it in Story Made if that is okay with you.

Aizawa was working on some paperwork inside of his classroom, when Bakugo, Deku, Kirishima, and Kaminari all walked in with blushed faces.

"Aizawa Sensei.... We have a question...." The green haired boy said. "Why would you tell something so embarrassing to the class about us??" Deku asked while messing with his tie.

"Well, You were all making a disturbance in my class. So I needed you all to be quiet." He said and started working on paperwork again.

"Also, did you know how bad Present Mic smelled earlier??" Kirishima asked with a slight disgusted face.

"He literally smelled like shit." Bakugo said and they all laughed slightly. Aizawa began laughing slightly before they all looked at him with wide eyes.

"Is Aizawa laughing or did I just short circuit again??" Kaminari asked. His eyes trailer to his hands that were not in the thumb position.

"No it isn't that Kaminari. It's just that. Well, you can know something that I did this morning. I really had to use the bathroom and when I went to open it. I heard Mic. He was taking a shower. But I really had to use the bathroom." Aizawa said before laughing. "And I honestly had to take a shit so...." He said and they all laughed slightly.

"But why did he smell so bad??" The red haired boy asked. Aizawa only laughed as Mic walked sin and the smell only went to the boy's noses.

"Well.... Ask him. All I have to say, is that Mic took too long and the toilet was clogged from Eri stuffing her old bear in the toilet. And I couldn't hold it in anymore." Aizawa said as Mic growled at him.

"YOU TOOK A SHIT ON ME!!" Mic yelled as the boys all laughed.

Next one is going to about BNHA Again!! And my sister really wanted to be in it so I shrugged and let her do her.

She had a good quirk and was adopted by Bakugo's family. They didn't let her leave and she had an obsession of Todoroki. Her character did too. She had her room dedicated to Todoroki in the story. And she had on wall dedicated to Endeaver. Of how many ways to kill him. And so far, Bakugo got a life size doll of Todoroki. And she didn't know that the Todoroki doll. Was real. And in this story, Bakugo literally killed people. So the police showed up and they were literally hikaru and kauru from Ouran High School Host Club. Or OHSHC. And Deku was talking the police since h just magically appeared there and my sisters character, Sakura, decided to meet them. And Bakugo was Carrying Todoroki to show his parents what he got for her. And he was at the top of the stairs. And for that story, we shipped BakuDekh soo.... And my sister, absolutely hated Momo. And I don't know why.

I'll tell the rest in story mode.

"Well have you seen a boy with red eyes and wears a black hood?? He has been murdering a lot of people lately. And we are trying to catch him." The twins said as they both smiled at the young girl in front of them.

"Nope!! But I know that there is a girl down the street named Momo!! She can create anything out of her body. She can create anything actually!! And she created red contacts and acted like people tog et them arrested!!" She said.

Meanwhile, Bakugo was holding the limp Todoroki Doll. They planned to make her be surprised when they figure out that he is real. He was staring at Deku as he started flirting with the cops to get them to leave.

Bakugo started blushing and something that Deku said made Bakugo freeze and throw the Todoroki doll, down the stairs.

All the twins seen was that something flew across the room and crashed. "What was that?" They both asked confused and slightly alarmed.

"Um.... That was my one legged dog." She said making the two laugh slightly.

Ever since hat happened we couldn't stop laughing. Next one is kinda what someone made up. But we kinda just based off of it.

In the park, Alya was being chased by foxes, and Nino was being surrounded by turtles. Adrien ws being covered by cats and Chloe was being surrounded by bees. Marinette was being surrounded by ladybugs, Alix was being followed by little bunnies. Max was petting the horses that tried there best to get to him. Kim was acting out with all the monkeys who gladly followed his actions.

Then there was the snakes. That were slithering down the sidewalk at a fast pace. And Luka was right behind them slithering and acting as a snake as well.

So basically,

Mic took too long

That was my one legged dog

And Luka was slithering down the sidewalk like a snake.

I find these all funny and I am being serious. Not really because I can't stop laughing!!

Well Marshmallows!! I stayed duo from 5 PM to 8:06 in the morning on a school day to write this for you all as well s the last chapter!!

And the next chapter will be uploaded soon. Like right after this publishes.

So seeya Marshmellos!! Hope you have a wonderful new year and sorry for no special chapters. But think about if you want a sequel to this one. You'll see what is going on between this. Blep!!

~Z