ASANOYA [S] (part 1)

[please note in any smut stories characters are aged up unless said other ways ]

[S=Smut]

———————————————————-
Noya's POV

I'm currently pinned down on the bed by my horny ass husband . My sweet teddy bear now acting like a horny teenager .

Asahi was between my thighs teasing the absolute shit out of me . He knows every single one of my kinks or weaknesses .

"Look how you squirm under my touch ." His voice was ruff and deep , his hands were gripping my hips his mouth a inch away from my hole .

"F-fuck." Was all I could get out without a moan leaving aswell . Why does he always make my body feel like it's in fire .

"Look how hard you are angel ." He said kissing my thigh up and down . I don't know how he's controlling himself , usually when he's horny he pounces like a lion after it's prey. "Look at your ass , begging to be pounded into over and over again ." He smiled and trailed kisses , hickeys , and bites up to my chest .

"Do it." I said in the calmest way I could have . I watched his eyes light up with fire and could feel his dick near me .

"Only if you beg angel ." He kissed my cheek and rubbed his erection at my hole , not bothering to enter me .

I rolled my eyes , "please oh please daddy , fuck me hard and rough." I said in a mocking tone .

"I won't do it till you actually beg." He smiled evilly .

"Fuck you , fine ." I huffed and turned my head the other way . "Azumane , daddy , please fuck me ." I said .

"Good boy angel ." He kissed my cheek , and without a warning he rammed into me.

"HOLY SHIT" I yelled at the top of my lungs as I was pounded into me time and time again , going faster and faster .

"Shit angel your so tight , I loosened you up and your still so tight." He threw his head back , his long hair flying back with his head . "If only you could see my view . See how your body is reacting to my dick , how your mouth hangs open with every thrust-" he cut himself off with a loud moan .

I looked down to my stomach to see something familiar, his Dick pushing its way up to my stomach , I could see it poke through , his long member.

"Look at my Dick pokes through you."  He smiled and rubbed over it , his movements hit a pause as he rubbed over it time and time again , both of us feeling all the pleasure from each movement. "Does it feel good when I do this ?" He asked , his voice was soft as he rubbed over the spot once more , I nodded and felt pleasure wash over my entire body .

"Please fuck me." I said wanting him to thrust into me again. He smiled and slowly started to thrust into me again , taking longer and longer strokes . I turn my head towards the camera and moan out a loud and lewd moan .

"Don't look at the camera." He grabbed my chin and made me look at him .

"Wh-why are y-you r-recording?" I stuttered out as he picked up his speed .

"That's for me to know and you to see later ." He smirked and started going faster and faster until he was back at his pace he had before .

I couldn't respond with anything but lewd moans and gripping the sheets .
My back started to arch as I came closer and closer to my climax , asahi's climax coming obviously from the way his fast thrust became sloppy .

"I am going to cum." He said as he sped up his thrusts ."

"I-in me." I stuttered and waited for his warm seep to fill me up.

"Look at you , begging for my seed to fill you up." He smiled and even with sloppy thrust and his Dick all the way in me he kept going faster.

"Fuck!" I moaned out as I came all over the sheets and myself , some hitting him. Seconds later his back arched and I could feel his seed fill me up and his head fall next to my shoulder . He didn't bother to pull out  when he picked me up.

"Here wrap your legs." He motioned me to wrap my legs and I did , I held onto him as he walked over to the camera and turned it off .

He chuckled low and walked over to the desk and sat down still inside me .  "Azumane , please pull out ." I begged trying to sit up but felt my hips being pushed back down .

"Now now angel , I never said we were done . " he smirked and I knew I was in for a long night.

——————
Word count : 795