TSUKINOYA [S]

Tsukishima X Noya
S=Smut

---------------------

[K.T]

"Keiiiiiii~"Noya dragged out my name . I turned to the , gremlin if you will , of a boyfriend I have .

"Yes Yuu ?" I replied .

"Sex." I went blank , why is he like this . So horny 24/7.

"Sex ?" I asked .

"Now." For someone so short , he sure held enough horniess for the both of us .

"And why should I ?" I asked looking down at him , an extremely noticeable difference between us .

"Because you love me , shouldn't that be a good reason ." He crossed his arm and puffed his cheeks .

"If you can kiss me , without jumping maybe." I hummed knowing he couldn't . "Or cause me bodily harm." I rushed out knowing he would probably go from my groin . "Then sure ."

Before I knew it he was standing on the furniture and kissing me . This felt nice , I love his height I really do , but my spine doesn't .

"Please Keiiiii~" he dragged out my name and all I could do is say yes , his tone , his face , that smile . I'm whipped .

"Fine." I kissed him once more and picked him up easily carrying him to are room .

"I love you you know . Even if you deny me and my love."

"I do not." I said sarcastically.

"Do too ." Yuh laughs and starts kissing my jaw and neck .

I hummed as he sucked on my neck until we got to our room , I carefully laid him down and started to kiss down his neck pulling off his shirt , well my shirt , underneath was only a pair of boxers .

"Your beautiful." I smile into a kiss .

"Thank you Kei . Your pretty ." I can only imagine his smile , his hand was tangled in my hair pulling and pushing my head .

I went further down.

"No need." Noya hummed .

I chuckled and pulled off his boxers . My hands held his thighs open as I made hickeys all over them . His thighs kept threading to close but because of my grasp they couldn't .

"Fuck~" Yuu groaned .

"Language." I said and immediately his mouth shut and whines threaten to pour from his mouth ."Good boy."

I went back up , kissing his neck .

"Kei , please now ." He begged moving his hips everywhere .

[3rd POV]

Kei lined himself up with Yuu , yuu fisted the sheets ready for everything to come at once . Slowly Kei entered the male , using saliva as lube .

Inch by inch noya back arched off the bed , moans slowly slipping from his mouth .

"Good boy" Kei hummed pushing deeper in despite already filling the smaller male .

"Please !" Noya begged , all he wanted was for Kei to use him like a toy.

"No . We're doing this my way Yuu." Kei grinned evily .

"No~" Yuu groaned out .

"Yes baby." Kei stated , Yuu held his lip .

Kei slowly pulled out , rolling his hips back into the smaller male , slow strokes held Yuus release hostage .
Kei hold his own pleasure back to give Yuu all of him .

"Please babe!" Yuu begged , "I'm so close please ."

"Your close ?"

"Yes." Yuu gritted between a moan .

"Good ." As Yuu released his hands from the sheets knowing Kei was going to keep the slow stroke up , Kei saw an opportunity. Kei slammed his hips in and out of noya at a much faster pace than the one before .

Yuus hand quickly grasped the sheets feeling as if he was going to fall. Despite the hold Kei had on his hips .

"Yes~" Noya screamed into a moan , his own body disobeying his wishes , his legged shook hard , his cock high in the air wanting release .

"Good boy ." Kei groaned into a thrust . Yuu rolled his hips with every thrust . Kei was so close and so was Yuu .

"Close" Yuu mined loudly , his voice filled the room along with the sound of skin on skin contact .

"Go ahead baby , cum for me ." Kei said in a low husky voice.

In less than a second after he spoke , Yuu was cumming , a moan followed the the stream of cum , his entire body convulsing in pleasure .

"Good." Kei grunted rolling his hips through Yuus release .

"Inside me please ." Yuu begged , batting his eyelashes .

"You sure baby ?" Kei asked slowing his hips.

"Yes ." Yuu affiremed .

Kei rolled his hips once more , burrying himself deep into his boyfriend. He released into Yuu , fall over , caging yuu between his braced fall .

"So warm ~" Yuu hummed , his eyes falling shut .

"You really are a Horny Tornado ."

--
--

Word count : 741
Suggested by : @FReddaway
-