KUROKEN (F)

I asked my friend to pick a random ship and between smut and fluff and they picked this —

F= FLUFF (slight smut)

———————————————————
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗛

"Fuck~" Kenma moaned out as he came on his and the tallers chest .

"Goddamn ~" Kuroo groaned out as he released into his childhood best friend turned boyfriend . Kuro pulled out of the smaller . "Holy shit ." Kuroo sat up and breathed out his chest heaving heavily due to all his stamina in him being drained .

"That was- hot ." Kenma stated his legs felt limp , he could only move some of his limbs - his throat and wrists in pain , he looked down his body to see it covered in hickey and bites , after a examination of his aftermath caused by his boyfriend, he turned to said boyfriend to see the damage he had done . There where scratch marks down his back and hickeys on his neck from when they had started .

Kuroo turned around because he had felt eyes on his back , he turned to see his boyfriend laid there looking at him .

"You alright babe . Did I go to hard ?" Kuroo asked brushing a stranded of the bi-colored hair from his lovers face , kissing his forehead softly.

"Fuck my brains out , check , my ass hurts , not yet but probably will , check — hmmm." Kenma stifled a giggle while his boyfriend stood to get a towel from the corner of the room . Kuroo gave his usual smile ad sat back down , cleaning off any mess they had made off their skin , because it was late and Kuroo honestly didn't want to shower at that moment .

Good to know i can fuck your brains out . Kuroo smiled and kissed his lovers neck .

Good to know i can make you loose all sense of control . Kenma chuckled .

He was only every like this with Kuroo , never really showing his true self to others - Kuroo was his only exception , the one he could trust , because he loved Kuroo , and it showed tonight that he did .

What are you thinking about ? Kenma questioned looking to his boyfriend who wore a blush and crooked smile on his face .

How absolutely beautiful you are Kozume , the faces you made , not to mention the the way you held my hand . Kuro smiled wider and kissed his lovers cheek . You make me happy Kozume . Kuroo chuckled and caressed the smallers face.

You make me happy to Tetsuro . Kenma snuggled his face into the palm of the others hand .

So what do you want to do for the rest of nights since we have all night and tomorrow moring together ? Kuroo asked laying on his stomach , propping his head to look at his boyfriend .

Can we cuddle and ust watch a movie ? Kenma smiled , knowing his boyfriends love language was talking but touch was something they both shared , and Kenma with never admit it , but he loves cuddles from Kuroo , they made him feel safe and warm .

Sure , do you want to watch the second movie to the series we started ? Kuroo asked leaning over to his TV remote .

Sure . Kenma said , moving onto his boy friends chest , half of his body being helf by the tallers arm , and a leg draped on the tallers legs , a blanket covered mainy Kenma as he got cold easy . Kuroo is one of those people that always emit body heat weather its winter of the middle of sumer , he was always warm .

I love you. Kuroo whispered slightly - They hadn't said I love you to each other , Kuroo had kind of hoped he heard it , and at the same time not .

I love you to Tetsuro . Kename said , he kissed the tallers chest as he couldn't reach his lips . Kuroo ran his hand through Kenma's hair as if to say Always

------

Word Count : 714