BOKUAKA [F]

F= Fluff

———————-
-3rd Person POV-

Saturday mornings are one of Bokutos favorite times of the week . Why ? Well because he always woke up with his boyfriend in his arms . No matter what happend on Friday nights , it always ended with cuddles .

Today was ecspeially the best since they were at Bokutos dorm room . It was the best since it felt like it was their home , since Bokutos lived alone , Akaashi was over quite a lot on weekends and whenever he had time to visit his boy friend.

Saturday mornings were spent cuddling , eating snacks , and binge watching whatever they were watching the night before , or both of them working on their school work thats due the upcoming monday.

"Keji , baby~" Bokuto hummed as he gave his boyfriend sweet little kisses on the other nape. "You cant sleep all day Kaashi~" Bokuto whispered into his lover ear.

"Mmm but Koutarou its to early." The younger once complained.

If you knew the couple only on the court you would expect Bo to be the difficult one , but no , Bokuto is a early bird , while Akaashi rather sleep in till mid afternoon that be awake earlier than 9am .

"come on ill make breakfast Keji~" Bo enticed , but to no avail , as his night owl of a boyfriend didnt move or even acknowledge the offer of food.

Keji turned around in Thor cuddling position and nuzzeld himself into his boyfriends chest. "I dont want to get up Bo , cant we just stay like this please ?" Akaashi asked .

"Only a bit longer its almost 11 and i have to drive you home remember ." Bo said kissing his boyfriends fore head and rubbing circles into his back.

No matter how you look at it , Bo was always energetic , so why was this any different ? Well hes happy being like this , cuddling his boyfriend . It's just them which is all he ever wants on Saturday morning .

"dont remind me that i have to leave , I dont want toooo~" Akaashi said dragging out the last word .

" I know , but think about , you have two more weeks till school is over , then we have all summer , and then you start collage and your going to the collage down town we can finally get an apartment together and everyday can be like this Keji." Bokuto said looking at his boyfriend.

"But its so far away Bo..." Akaashi said pouting his lower lower lip.

"I know baby." Bokuto said kissing the other forehead. "But , right now we have Saturday's , where we cuddle and i cook you food and we watch cartoons." Bo said smiling down towards his boyfriend.

"Your right." Akaashi agreed and gave a quick peck onto Bo's lips .

"I know i am~" Bokuto gloated , which earned an eye roll from Akaashi.

"I love you Koutarou ." Akaashi said cuddling closer to his warm boyfriend.

"I love you way more Keji." Bo smiled and squeezed his boyfriend just a little more.

————
WORD COUNT : 493