-KUROKEN- [S]

Contains : BoyxBoy material
(Smut) both are over 18

[requests are open]
S=Smut
———————————————
-Kuroo's POV-

It was around 8am when I had finally convinced myself to get out of bed . It wasn't until I actually tried to sit up that I felt a weight on my chest that pulled me back down .

Looking down , it was none other than my husband Kenma.

"Go back to sleep." Ke am said , his voice was rough and sounded tired .

"I have to get up it's 8am." I said as I ran my hand through his long hair.

"But whyyyyy?" He dragged out his words . I wouldn't want to get up either if I had stayed up all night gaming but I didn't , That was Kenma.

"Because I have a meeting at 10 and I'm hungry ." I said trying to sit up once more but was dragged back down by my sleepy husband.

"It's only 8 skip the meeting." He finally opened his eyes and looked up at me.

"I can't skip the meeting , you can stay in bed and I'll bring you food if you let me get up ." I said trying to convince him to let me get up.

"Fine." He unreleased his arms that were wrapped around me and rolled to his side of the bed where he grabbed his phone .

I got up and went to make breakfast for the two of us .

Almost exactly after the coffee finished Kenma came trudging out the bedroom and into the kitchen .

I grabbed his coffee cup and handed it to him . He made his coffee and I put our toast on plates and set it on the counter.

"Do we still have strawberries?" Kenma asked scanning the fridge.

"Yeah they are next to the apples." I said as I bit into my toast.

Kenma grabbed the strawberries and walked over to the counter where I stood eating my food . He opened the container of strawberries and set some on both our plates and went to put the strawberries back.

Once back he rested his elbows on the counter bending over , his ass touching my groin area.

"So why do you have a meeting today ?" Kenma asked as he put his phone down and ate his strawberries.

"Were meeting the new Boss and they are announcing the new manger ." I said looking at my short husband .

"Do you think it'll be you ?" Kenma asked he stood up and looked at me.

"I hope so , I mean when you work at a media and tech company and your husband is one of the largest streamers and Vedic created out there , I would hope so. I mean I could understand if I didn't get it seeing at I'm only 21 ." I rambled.

"Well if you don't , just come work for me ." Kenma said with a slight smile on his face .

"What would I even do ?" I asked . It's not like he hasn't asked me this before , but each time he hasn't given me a clear answer to why.

"Well you could go to my meetings , and other things ." He finished his food and looked at me.

"I don't know my love , I like my job , and speaking of which I have to go get ready for." I said kissing his forehead and setting my plate in the sink .

"If you worked for me you wouldn't have to wear dress clothes everyday." He said following me down the hallway into our bedroom where I got a pair of under wear and a towel from the pile.