IWAOI (F)

Sorry for the lack of updates - here's a quick fluff shot to read while I work on my other chapters :) also thinking for switching up the format of my stories :)

F = FLUFF

———————————————————
𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

3rd person POV

Only one of the two boys were noting people , and that was none other than Iwazumi Toru, his husband Iwazumi Hajime on the other hand never woke up early , well as early as his husband at least .

Toru was always up at 5:00am sharp every morning to go on a run , workout , or do yoga — one of the three always happened through the seven day week . Today , well today Toru had went on a small jog , tired from his game yesterday , he had felt the jog would be the easiest . The jog lasted a hour from their home and back .

When home he went to their shared bedroom to see his still fast asleep husband , sleeping peacefully — a change from his usual self . Both boy didn't have woke , granted it was a Saturday, which to Toru meant a chill day with his beloved .

Toru knew the other wouldn't be awake for another hour or so so he decided to shower — and being the pretty boy he is he had a whole routine which took him a hour to complete he had his usual morning podcast playing — a crime podcast of course which last exactly a hour per episode — when the podcast ended so did his shower , and as the lady did the sign off was also when Toru shut off the shower . Just in time for Hajime to walk in with their morning coffee , which were in their respected mugs , Hajime's a plain black coffee with Carmel syrup mixed in , and Torus being a mix of milk , creamer , syrup, sugar , and maybe one percent of decaf coffee — he is a athlete after all . Hajime could never understand why his husband loved sweet coffee .

Mornings in the bathroom were always quiet , a kiss here and there while the other did what they needed to do before the day . Toru doing his skin care , hair care , nail care , and teeth care while his husband took a shower — When out the shower Hajime brushes his teeth and kisses his husband on the cheek . But today's kiss was a little different .

"Babe your face is rough ." Toru pouted , he hated the stubble his husband grew every morning .

"Probably because I haven't shaved yet love ." Hajime shrugged and ran a hand covered in gel through his hair spiking up small parts .

"Please tell me your not growing it out , it came in all patchy the last time ." Tory laughed looking at his husband .

"Yeah yeah your just mad you can't grow hair ." Hajime smiled at his now slightly mad ( not really) husband .

"If you don't want me to sit in your lap and shave for you th-" he was cut off by being pulled in by his waist towards his half naked husband .

"Oh yeah ? And who said i didn't want that toru ?" Hajime questioned and attacked his lovers neck with slight pecks .

Toru rolled his neck as he felt any stress from the game on his neck dissipate — oh how he became undone .

"Your stressed hun ." Hajime said , as his hands rubbed the right places on toru's body , taking any stress in his muscles away .

"Last night wa-was crazy." Toru stuttered out as his musculature back was rubbed just right that made him feel undone .

"I know I saw my love , come on I rub your knee while you help me shave , okay ?" Hajime said sitting in the closed toilet lid and sitting Toru on top of him while the taller grabbed the razor and cream to help his husband.  " so tell me about your run ." Hajime said while he rubbed the talkers knee.

"Well I saw this-"

The story went on , and Tour shaved his husbands face while his husband rubbed his sore knee —

Mornings like these are what kept them together when Toru was away and they couldn't see each other — Saturday mornings where they did housework and chores is what kept them happy to be in love with each other , to wake up next to the love of their life — it was like a fairy tale to Toru , waking up next to the love of his life , seeing him everyone ig , knowing that when he woke up Hajime would be there , when he got home Hajime would be there to greet him . Hajime was Toru's rock . And Toru was Hajime's rock .

Simple things like going out to the store for groceries made Toru feel humble , it was the same with seeing his Nephew here and there , it reminded him why he did what he did to get where he is now , a happy place .

And to Hajime , the smile Toru wore was enough to make him live a life time and more - It was the readon he was able to get through his hardest of days without his other half .

Without each other , they wouldn't know what to do , who to live , even what to wear and not to wear .

"I love you Iwa-Chan." Toru smiled and kissed his lovers lips .

"I love you too dumbass ." Hajime chuckled and kissed his husband .

——————
Word count : 884