TUSKKIYAMA [F]

[F]=Fluff
Mentions of : Slight pedophila

________________________
[3rd person POV]

"Tuskki , you need to stop this." Tadashi Yamaguci said lifting up his blonde bout friends chin to be able to have access to the wound that laid on Kei's jaw.

"But tadashi-" He was cut of by the feeling of the cleaning swab hitting his wound .

"But nothing babe , you cant just fight everyone who laughs at me , looks at me the wrong way , or makes some type of homophobic comment . " Yams said drying the wound and applying the bandaid that matched his pale skin tone .

"But this guy kept looking like he wanted to take you away from me even though i kissed you and was holding your hand ." Tuskishima said rolling his eyes still angry from the 20 something year old that kept eyeing his boyfriend as if he was some type of candy .

"I'm yours Kei . He couldn't change my mind no matter how much he would have tried , but there was no reason to right hook him in the face ."

Tuski hated the thought of the man that kept looking at yams . But he didnt tell yams everything . The 20 something ear old was taking pictures of his boyfriend , to be more specific , yams' ass . Which pissed Kei off even more . The guy got to close and looked as if he was about grab yams butt , which caused tuski to punch the guy . When yams had reacted Tuskki grabbed the phone , dumbass didnt lock his phone with a password . So Tuskki had full access to the pictures . Which he then saw his boyfriends ass in the guys photos , along with some other peoples . Sucking . Tuskki sighed and deleted all the ass pictures in the creepy dudes phone which cased the man to lunge at him .

Kei threw the phone as thee man lunged at him and dodged the man who wound up stumbling past the blonde who towered over the adult male .

Which made the older man angry at the teen . He cahrged at the teen with a key in his knuckle which scraped tuski a few times . Which pissed Kei off and it caused him to flip the older male on his back and  knock him out , Kei grabbed Tadashi s hand and pulled him into a nearby shop where tuski told the clerk the situation a few feet away from his boyfriend.

The clerk nodded and tuski gave the clerk his number to give to the cops that would come by and pick up the male that was passed out , outside .

Which leads them to now , sitting in yams bedroom , yams in Tuskis lap applying bandages and leaning wound , while Kei had his glasses off and had his hands of yams waist with the first aid kit sat between the two .

"Kei , he didnt do anything wrong , you cant just right hook the guy take his phone and chuck it ." Yams said recalling what h saw , not knowing everything.

"I had my reasons , and these ," Kei said pausing and grabbing the black skin tight shorts yams was wearing , "are only for me to see from now on." He said snapping the fabric slightly burn not hard enough for it hurt .

"Why ? these are my favorites." Yams said puffing out his cheeks at this over-protective boyfriend .

"I have my reasons ." Kei said moving his hand to yams mid back and rubbing small circles into his back .

"May i know these reasons." Yams commanded knowing he wouldn't get a answer .

"Nope , but if it happens again i might tell you ." He said as the last bandage was put on his face . Yams threw the excess trash into the trash can that sat at the foot of his bed , tuski moved the first aid kit closing it as he moved it.

He wrapped his  hands around yams waist and pulled him into a hug which lead into them cuddling .

"I love you ." Yams said kissing kei's cheek . "But you need to stop fighting and learn to use your words . " Yams said sitting up , straddling the older male .

"Yeah yeah . I love you to Tadashi." Kei said as his hands still rested on yams and had went down to grasp his exposed thigh.

"I know Kei." Yams smiled and leaned down and kissed Kei on his lips .

—————-
WORD COUNT