SEIJOHFOUR [D]

Four best friends in a room they might ... get high together

I love writing drug fics so like enjoy ig <3

———————————————————

[3rd POV]

The four boys sat in the circle , drugs items laid out in front of them ; rolling trays , rolling papers , Oikawa's girl blunt wraps , 4 grinders ,two pipes , one bong , and a shit tone of lighters .

Matsun pulled out the weed from his bag , everyone in hand gave him $20 dollars to cover the cost of their portion . Matsun handed back their portion of the weed .

"Who's playlist are we using today ?" Makki asked break off bits to put in his grinder .

"I like Oikawa's shits a vibe honestly." Matsun said with a shrug . All agreed and Oikawa connected his phone to the speaker and hit play : "I'm so high" by Eazy Mac started to play . Each took their time setting up their designated items , Maki stuffing his pipe , iwa his bong , Matsun & Oikawa rolling joints .

"Oikawa I don't understand you sometimes." Makki laughed looking at the different items laid out in front of Oikawa ; lavender , mugwort , & hemp infused rose wraps .

"What it's a girl blunt , shit gets you more high depending on what you use ." Oikawa shrugs rolling a perfect blunt , and grabbing his designated lighter in real blue . Each had their own separate colored items to not get them confused by accidentally taking someone's items . Oikawa was Teal , Iwazumi was Green , Mattsun was Red , and Makki was Pink .

"Taste like shit ." Iwas laughed putting his bong to his mouth and lighting .

"Weed taste like shit anyways ." Oikawa rolls his eyes lighting his blunt and taking a deep inhale .

"I mean he's right , but Oikawa you do you man , girl blunts are sick as fuck ." Mattsun laughs having smoked a couple himself .

"Thank you Mattsun , this is why your my favorite." Oikawa looked at the other two sticking out his tounge as the song changed it was now "Moon" by Kanye West .

"I fucking love this song." Mattsun hummed along to the beat enjoy every word as he finished his blunt , it was much thicker than Oikawa , he lit it shortly after .

The room soon grew quite , some jokes being thrown around here and there , lighters clicking inhales and exhales , a lot of camera clicking from Oikawa because he loved how he looked when he was high (me) .

"I love you guys ." Iwa said now laying on the floor is eyes completely red .

"Aw guys sweet Iwa is out ." Kawa cooed .

"We love you to man ." Makki hummed also high off his ass .

"Sexy Iwa is next ." Mattsun chuckled elbowing Makki .

"Oh I love Sexy Iwa , he's fun." Makki chuckled .

"Remember last time when he got fully naked because it was too hot ." Oikawa laughed

"Never mind I don't love you guys ." Iwas rolled his eyes closing them soon after listening to the new song play : "Weed Song" by Bone Thugs-N-Harmony .

"Mattsun do you think you can get me a stiz from your guy and I'll pay you ?" Kawa asked looking to the male in question .

"Most def ." He said taking another hit of his Blunt .

"Why you want a stizy ?" Makki asked re filling his pipe .

"Remember last time I smoked at my apartment and that lady called the cops ?" Oikawa said looking at Makki . "I want to be able to smoke at home and not just at Iwas ." He shrugged .