BOKUAKA [S]

Some of you need to go touch grass (but like I need to as-well)- shit went from 16.2k to 18.1k in one night ... 📸catching some of you in 4K

[s] = Smut

———————————————————
𝑇𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔

|K.A| POV

When you marry someone with stamina , you have to prepare for long nights . May it be sex or not sleeping in general , Bo can do it for hours on end , and me ? Not so much , I choose to not waste energy unless I'm running away from a murder . Then I run .

Bo ? Well he can go for hours , and I mean hours , once we went for three , then it was five , then at one point we got to eight , and ever since then he had been trying to beat it . Some sort of record he's trying to beat with Kuroo or something .

That's how it lead me here , three rounds in , dog tired . I don't know where he gets the energy from .

"Damn baby , tired ?" He laughed . What's so funny about me being tired after three goddamn rounds , and not sort ones either !!

|K.B| POV

Akaashi is so pretty , especially when he's tired , his face is all red , tear stained cheeks from round after round . It makes me want to go longer and longer just to see how long till I brake him . He make think I have more stamina , but during sex , it's him . Half of the time I don't do anything and he can go a whole round . He gets himself off without me doing anything . Which gave me a idea for the next round .

|3rd person|POV

Bokuto smirked at the male below him , peppering soft kisses onto the palm that had found it way to his shoulder . Akaashi didn't mind the slowness , not at all . It was a nice change of pace .

"We're going to do something different tonight ." Bo stated kissing the others neck .

"Huh ?!" Akaashi questioned . They always do it the same way when they go rounds , it's why Akaashi can still brain function after . Even if he liked getting the brains fucked out of him . He still like to be able to think semi-cleary after .

Bo smiled at his confused lover . He laid down next to Akaashi , posing his hand so he can rest on it  . His other hand traced Akaashi sides , giving them a reassuring squeeze when he pulled them together.

"Look at you ." Bo smiled just taking in the absolute beauty that was Akaashi . "A beautiful mess ." He trailed kisses and bites all on Akaashi neck , giving him a slight breather .

"Your handsome ." Akaashi said in his monotone voice , caressing Bo's cheek .

"I love you my dear ." His voice was soft , calm . Different from his usually hyper-active state . Bo kissed the palm of Akaashi's hand . In one motion he had moved under Akaashi , holding his waist on top of him .

"I love you to bo ." Akaashi smiled , sitting up on Bo. His lower back slightly aching .

Akaashi and bo don't have meaningless sex , more or less they make love to each other . The both valued the other and never just wanted to use them .

Bo's hand slowly rose up Akaashi's naked abdomen. The other hand lowering to squeeze his thigh , massaging it .

Both Akaashi's hand sat on Bo's muscular chest (on his mommy milkers if you will) . Akaashi loved when Bo relaxed , his muscles would become squishy and it was always is favorite thing .