KUROTUSKI [S]

Requested by : Strawberry_Jax  💙

S= Smut

A/N
Updates have been slow due to my finals week being this week ( week after when this is posted ) and I'm writing this right after taking my Biology Final (I passed thank god) but after this week expect a lot of updates I have so many I fished chapters (should I post the unfished chapters ??) Also would you guys like to see poly ships ?? (Such as Bokuakakuroken ?)
(also just realizing Kuroo & Kei have the same Initials [T.K] and [K.T] just switched .

———————————————————-
Above and beyond

[T.K] POV

"I'm going to go shower ." My Boyfriend said getting up from our shared bed and heading to the on sweet of our room . Is blonde hair was a mess and one of my hoodie loosely hung on him .

"Okay Kei ." I sighed and opened up my phone to Instagram and the first post I saw on my feed was a NSFW post . I slide through the screenshots of tweets , reading them though .

'Being able to pin their wrists above their head or hold and forces their legs to spread open and the sun to weak & to small to do anything about it , the dom pounding into them and whispering "stay fucking still" as they breed their sub over and over'

I read the post over and over again . I liked the way that sounded , 'breed their sub over and over' god I'm glad I'm gay and "breed" over and over again in Kei . I continued to go through that account getting to man ideas ... and a boner ... but Kei's in the shower . I really shouldn't . But I really love shower sex ... But kei got mad last time ... but then we had angry sex for six hours and it was the best six hours ... SHOWER SEX IT IS .

I quickly picked up a towel from the discarded pile we had next to the hamper I stripped of my clothes quickly outside the door . I heard slight music coming from the bathroom , he always has to be listening to music .

I walked into the bathroom quickly and quietly to not alert the bean pole that is my boyfriend. Thanking god for the foggy bathroom and shower curtain, I pulled it back slightly .

"What is it Tetsurou ?" Kei said his back towards me , he was wet and looked so relaxed .

"Nothing ." I said as I slipped into the shower with him and wrapped my arms around him .

"Why are you so touchy all of the sudden ?"He asked leaning his head back onto my shoulder .

"Because I like to touch my boyfriend ? Is that so bad ?" I asked him kissing his neck .

"Not when you kiss me like that ." Kei hummed .

"For someone that acts like a asshole , you seem to be sweet right now ." I hummed back into his neck .

"Because I've had a good day today because of you , the walk , the lunch we had at my favorite restaurant , getting to see Tadashi and his boyfriend for a little , even when you took me home from the long afternoon you still managed to make it better ."

"I'm guessing you loved the movie then ?" I asked thinking about the movie we were watching when we got home .

"Your too good for me ." He sighed and turned around in my arms wrapping his arms around my neck and looking at me .