20) Quietly into the Night

SUPRISE!!!!!!!!! DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

VOTE & COMMENT LIKE CRAZY ON THESE LAST 2 CHAPTERS, AND I'LL GIVE YOU MORE!

If you don't, I'll pour acid into your eye. (Foreshadowing?!?)

P.S- This song on the side is TOTES Ferro & Scarlett!

* * *

               Ferro ran a hand through his thick hair. He was still sprawled out on the white U-shaped couch, with his long legs stretched out towards me. Neither of us had said anything in at least ten minutes, as he continued to stack, knock down, and re-stack his juice boxes next to him.

            "I was going to take care of you, tigrotta," Lasagna said, finally looking up at me. His facial features shifted into something a little less monstrous than earlier, when I had woken up. "I was going to bring you home safely from the club and explain everything to you. Even if you hated me for lying to you, I would have made sure you were comfortable and before I left to go back to my apartment. But instead of letting that happen, you held a gun to my face and embarrassed me in front of my boss. Now look where we are. Look where you are, Scarlett."

                        "You manipulated my emotions, lied to me, and made me hold that gun to your face. Holding you at gunpoint was my only chance at freedom. I thought my only chance to get away from you was to escape that club. Now my only escape is you untying me. I'm sure you'll drag this out as long as possible." 

                        Ferro stared at me for an uncomfortable length of time, his breaths slightly ragged and his eyes slightly amused. "At this point, you've pissed me off, so I'll have to punish you if you want out of that chair." He spoke slowly, carefully, with a version of his baritone voice that was so rough and heavy with desire that my thighs tightened together.

                        "Alright, Christian Grey."

                        Ferro's grinned a bit crookedly. "I'm not really sure who that is, but I can say, without a doubt, that I'm more merciless than he is when I'm angry."

                        My mouth went dry. I was attracted to him more than I had been attracted to anyone in my life, regardless of his secret life or his cruel nature. I hated that I felt that way, but I couldn't help it. Even when I felt crushed, disappointed and betrayed in him, I only wanted Ferro where my body was pulsing with need. And the thought of him punishing me right then and there, touching me intimately and assertively, only made me want him much more.

                        "I have a question," I asked suddenly.

                        Ferro licked his upper lip a little, his temper wavering. "Then ask."

                        "Have many times did you watch it?"

                        He frowned. "Watch what, tigrotta?"

                        "Me touching myself on one of your cameras." Suddenly, the intimacy of the question was thickening the air between us. "The clip you so happily like to remind me that you've seen, remember?"

                         "You're asking me me how many times I watched you fúck yourself?" His smile was wicked. "I think what you really want to ask me is how many times I jérked off to it on my big screen television. I'll tell you that, if you really want to know."