30) Beef

Hey, Keeties! 

Keep supporting this story and I will keep updating!

* * *

                        The rest of the car ride, Ferro and I were fully dressed and rock music blasted from his speakers. Ferro seemed to be enjoying himself and tapped his fingers on the steering wheel to the beat of the music.

                         I, on the other hand, was in Overthinking Mode and looked like the Titanic had just been shoved up my butt. In truth, sex with Ferro had not only immediately made me feel more attached to him, but it also made me feel more nervous. Weren't you supposed to be comfortable with the other person, after sex?

                        Sh!t, this was embarrassing. I was such a Twinkie. I was too tongue-tied to strike up an actual conversation with Ferro. I awkwardly stared at the dashboard in front of me.

                        Yeah, judge me, world. What was I supposed to say to the guy, after he had yanked my cherry out and swallowed it whole with his Pacific Ocean-sized dick?

                        Gee, thanks for the quickie, Ferro!

                        Was that as weird for you as it was for me?

                        Did you learn that from the hundreds of women you've fücked before me?

                        Wow, lovely weather outside!

                        Do you think I'm some whøre now?

                        My favorite part was when you bit down on my títties!

                        So, how many virgins have you banged before?

                        At least I didn't lose it in a Toyota!

                        I'm so glad you aren't probably wanted for murder and in the mafia, or else I'd seriously be conflicted with my emotions and disgusted with myself right now!!!!!!!!!

                        Now you know why I wasn't opening my trap.

                         I won't even mention temperamental tantrum that my vågina was currently undergoing. Ok, I'll mention it. My kitty felt dipped, nipped, and ripped. In half. Yet, it wanted to have sex again with Ferro. And again. And again. God, did it want to have sex with that Italian god again. It had been missing out, all right.

                        I discreetly looked over and pretended to admire the scenery out of Ferro's side of the windshield. But in reality, I just wanted an excuse to flick my gaze downwards and stare a bit hungrily at Ferro's crotch.

                        Scolding myself, I looked back out the window. I felt like a soccer Mom deprived of sex from her husband and obsessing over a fictional character. Really, was Ferro even real? Thankfully. Were my current emotions even real? Definitely, which terrified me.

                         I briefly thought about what was going through Ferro's mind. He probably was laughing at me because I had no idea what I was doing. I was always all talk, no game. In the midst of a flood of emotion, I almost lost my sanity and shouted at him, "FUCK ME SIDEWAYS, FERRRRRRO!"

                        But thankfully, I hadn't actually said that out loud.

                        Frustrated, I bunked my head against the car window. 

                        Maybe Ferro's penis had heroine inside of it and now I was addicted. 

                        * * *

                        I strong hand clasp my shoulder, shaking me awake.

                        Startled, and with my eyes still halfway closed, I lashed out with my hand. I landed a hard smack on a stubbly jaw. "Råpe!"

                       The introduder caught my hands in his.  "Tigrotta, it's me," Ferro said. He was leaning half-way into the car into the passenger seat, which I thought was odd. Why hadn't he woken me up from inside the vehicle? His eyes were two lage, unreadable pieces of obsidian coal. He looked too serious, too. Something was wrong. "We're here. You fell asleep." 

                        Ferro stepped away from the car and made room for me to get out. 

                         "Oh..shit. I'm so sorry for slapping you." I scrambled a bit clumsily out of the car and straightened myself. My eyes scanned my surroundings. We were in a garage. I knew this garage. My eyes fell on a familiar car next to Ferro's and that was when I started to see black splotches in front of my eyes.

                         No.

                        You told Fico what?

                        "Scarlett," a man said to my right. He was quiet and blended in with the shadows. I hadn't noticed him standing there. "We have a lot to talk about."

                        The hair at the back of my neck stood upright.

                        I turned towards the voice and everything just...shattered.

                        "Todd," I whispered.

* * *

Join the Omertà group on Facebook for some sexy mafia fun!! Link is on my profile as well as in the EXTERNAL LINK! ;)

My Twitter and Instagram is katrocks247! Gimmie a follow, yo!