Chapter 43: Freaky, Frisky, and Ferro

HELLO, MY CHILDREN!

I'M PUBLISHING "DEATH IS MY BFF" AND IT'S A LOT OF WORK OUTSIDE OF WATTPAD, SO THAT'S WHY UPDATES HAVE BEEN SO SLOW. THANKS FOR BEING PATIENT, I'LL ALWAYS TRY AND MAKE THE CHAPTERS WORTH THE WAIT. 

Follow me on TWITTAH and INSTAHGRAM and SNAHPCHAT for lots of ME! My username for all is Katrocks247! 

YES! WOO! SOCIAL MEDIA! WOO! 

If you haven't joined the Omertà group by now or started reading BORGATA, your ovaries are seriously missing out.

* * *

After Ferro told me about his family, he was quiet for a while. I was worried that I'd opened up an old wound for him, by practically forcing him bring up his family and past. I could only imagine all the pain and sadness he went through, reliving the memory of his family's death. A part of me had wished that I'd never brought up his family...

"Okay." Ferro stretched and sighed loudly. "No more being sad, tigrotta. This is supposed to be a happy day for us." Ferro kissed me firmly on the mouth, then again on my cheek, but softer. "I should have told you those things a long time ago, but it's hard for me to trust people. I trust you."

"I'm glad to hear that, Ferro," I said and turned my face away from him. In that moment, I felt as if Ferro had expected me to say that I trusted him back. I was now that person in a relationship hesitant to say 'I love you'. There were still doubts in the back of my mind when it came to Ferro, especially since I now knew that he had a tragic past. Would he have a tragic future with me, as well?

The waiter returned, and Ferro asked for a check. Ferro's hand slipped into my lap as the waiter took his debit card, and my skin came to life. Under the table, he clutched my hand in a short embrace, and then moved to my upper thigh, where his long fingers tormented me with their closeness to my lady parts.

A part of me wished I was more upfront with my sexuality, like Ferro was, instead of having outbursts of sexual confidence once in a while.

"I want to take you somewhere special for dessert, tigrotta," Ferro said, looking at me slyly as he inched his fingers closer to my crotch. I fought the urge to shut my legs, and trap his fingers there. "Part one of your dessert."

I returned his sly look. "What's part one?"

"Gelato, if you like. Name your desert, and I'll buy you it." Once Ferro got his debit card back, he slid out of the booth and motioned for me to follow with a mischievous smirk on his mouth. "I know a place a few blocks away from here. Not as good as the gelato in Sicily, but it'll make your toes curl." Ferro flatted his hands against the table and bent towards me. "And if you get that cute little butt out of that booth within ten seconds, the gelato will be the first of many toe curls that I'll give you today."

"Sounds promising." I teased him by remaining in the booth. Leaning forward, I put my elbows on the table and my head in my hands. "But...as much as I love your thoughtfulness," I began kindly, and then lazily slid out of the booth to stand in front of him. I decided to try and be more sexually assured. "I was more in the mood for a cannoli..."

"Then what you're looking for are Gina's cannoli's." Ferro didn't catch my attempt at wooing him, so I gave up. "Her cannoli's as big as your head," he added.

"I'm already obsessed." Sexual attempt: failed.

"How about we get gelato now, and then I'll ask Gina if she wants to make us cannoli's, later? We may have to guard them from Fico and Ben, though. They'll scarf Gina's famous cannoli's down whole."