Chapter 51: Shiver & Grind

Momma is here! :)))))))

Don't forget to vote, leave me lots and feedback, and SHARE this story with all your friends!!! ;)

Twitter/Instagram/Snapchat: katrocks247

* * *

Fifteen minutes later, Ferro and I lay in silence on the hospital bed and all I could think about was that dream. Maybe I just had some major trust issues, but something still didn't feel...right about it.

I mean, yes, I'll admit that I tended to fall asleep when I was angry and emotionally unstable. My mother had always been the same way. It was the Clemente curse, if you asked me. Still, a majority of the dream I'd had of Ben, Robert, and Maria all being in cahoots with each other had felt too real. I eyed the clinic door, which Maria and Robert had walked out of before to get something to eat. I couldn't shake this feeling and now my heart was racing. What if had been real? Could it have been? How?

I could tell Ferro was hurting and wished that he would talk to me about how he was feeling. For now, the silence was okay. Maybe this was just how he coped with things. Ferro shifted again head so that his chin instead of his cheek rested between my breasts and stared up at me with those shadowy, enigmatic eyes.

"What are you looking at?" I teased.

"Well there's two reasons I'm looking at you," Ferro said, bracing himself on his forearms and sliding up on the bed so that his face was directly above me. "The main reason is that you stopped scratching my head..."

"Oh, I'm so sorry. What's the other reason?" I asked, and then put on my best theatrical voice. "Am I just so spectacular and striking that you can't keep your Linguini peepers off of me?"

"Not exactly..." He looked down at my lips. "I noticed have a little bit of dried drool on the corner of your mouth, so I was staring at that. Yuck."

I felt my face heat up and I wiped at my mouth. "Ew. Oh, fück!"

Ferro chuckled. "Kidding."

"Ha-ha. Hilarious. That joke sucked a huge dîck on the sucked dîck scale."

Ferro's eyebrow rose a little wickedly at that statement and I knew I was in for some trouble. "A huge dîck?" he asked, his voice getting a little huskier as he whispered to me. "My, my... now I know where your thoughts lay. You're thinking about my big cøck again."

"You are insanely self-absorbed."

"Not necessarily self-absorbed," he grinned down at me. I became aware of his hard length pressed against his slacks and felt scorched by a match. "Scarlett-absorbed. I want to be absorbed inside of you. Which brings me to the second reason I was looking at you before. Because you're the sexiest woman in the world, and I wish our day hadn't been ruined. I wish I didn't have to leave you because of him." For a moment, Ferro's train of thought went off track, and I imagined he was replaying what had occurred with Ben. His nostrils flared a little and his hands curled possessively around my body. "I wanted to spend the entire day with you and then take you to bed and satisfy you until you fell asleep in my arms. That was the plan. I had it all planned out!" He hid his eyes from me and and blew out a frustrated breath. "I'm sorry, it just pisses me off. I'm sorry, Scarlett..."

"Ferro, it's okay to be upset like this..." I held his face in my hands and tilted his head so that his gaze back to mine. I slid my fingers down his jaw with my fingertips, savoring in the slight amount of stubble with my fingers that was already growing back. "We have plenty of time to have dates...and make love...."