16) Lick

;)

I censored a lot again. 

Song attached to the chapter MUST be played.

* * * 

SAMANTHA

                      "Where is he, Robert?" I demanded furiously, stepping out of my changing stall with a tiny outfit on.

                        Robert, the Mafia man assigned to watch over me, blew his nose wildly into his tissue.

                         "Can't, you know the drill," Robert replied shortly, looking away from me. "He'll talk to you if he wants to talk with you. Get your ass out there and shake those renowned hips of yours, before he notices you're missing."

                        "Robert." I crossed the room to the short suited man, standing so close to him that he appeared to get slightly uncomfortable. I was a good six inches taller than him in my heels. "This is absolutely f#cking bullsh!t, and you know it! You guys collected me like I was a trash bag. I don't understand what the hell game he's playing, but girl he took with me has no idea who he is. I have no idea where I am. I have no idea how long I have to work again. I don't owe the Boss this much, if at all, and he damn well knows it. My friend, she didn't do anything wrong, and I didn't tell her anything about him or his position, I swear, I didn't. She knows nothing."

                        "Sam—"

                        "Please, just ask for him. Get him on the phone. I'll talk to him on the phone. He'll listen to me, if I can just—"

                        "Listen to me, just listen." Robert was clearly caving in, unable meet my eyes, so he stared at the floor. "I can't. I was given strict orders. Get you changed, get you out there, and make sure you don't punch anyone in the d!ck."

                        "Rob, this was personal, and you know it was! He'll k!ll my friend for no reason, just because she was there at the wrong place, and the wrong time." I lowered my voice, suddenly switching my strategy to get my way. "If he k!lls her, and you didn't at least try and help me, so help me God, Rob, I will make your life a living hell!"

                        "Well, f#ck." He ran a hand slowly down his face, laughing a little. "He's definitely rubbed off on you."

                        My teeth ground together. You're just like him now.

                        "Rob..." In desperation, I spread my hands on his suit jacket, pushing my full br3asts against him and fluttering my eyelashes. I hated these pigs, all of them, but I hated Robert a little less, and if there was any chance of getting some answers and escaping this hellish life again, I had to use my assets. The Mafia was a man's world.

                        Robert's body stiffened, and he was not trying really hard not to look at me. "Jesus Christ, you're such a manipulator." He turned his head, blowing his nose away from me, and discreetly, lifted my nose in revulsion. "Come on, woman. Don't do this to me. He'll cut my d!ck off, if I bother him and he's on a call or some shit! He still does that crap now, you know! You know better than the fuck with the Boss, Sam. He holds grudges like a sponge holds water!""

                        "Please, Robert." I professionally hid my disgust in his runny nose, caressing his cheek. The guy had the worst allergies known to man, always had. "For me? Please..."