Keeties United

I'm sorry for another announcement, but this is worth it because I've been waiting an entire YEAR for this moment!!! SO PLEASE READ OR I WILL SERIOUSLY KILL OFF AN UNEXPECTED CHARACTER! (Try me.) 

 LMFAO!!! JK, no I won't. But calling all spammers, Omertà is falling BEHIND in the Watty Awards and seriously needs your help! (Knock on wood) but lately my books have been getting recognition from possible publishers and publicists for movies and TV shows, and these kind of awards is what draws professionals in!! 

If Omertà wins, who knows what could happen?!?!??!?!?!

We can do this!!!  I update for you guys almost every week, and all I ask is for some help in this contest! I've been working on this book for MONTHS for you guys and I've seriously been looking forward to these awards since pretty much the LAST awards! LOL! I'm almost 20 years old and I still get hella excited!!! And I'll be honest and say that I'm getting so sad that it doesn't look like Omertà is going to win. :( :(

Anyway, the voting ends at the ends TOMORROW, and I know with ALL of your help, I think we still have a chance!! 

HOW do you vote, you ask???!?!?!

All you have to do is post the title of the book Omerta, the LINK to the story, the ‪#‎MyWattysChoice‬, and a PHOTO (cover photo will be fine) so that the tweet is seen on the hashtag page!! Spam the shît out of Twitter, if you can!! People keep making fake accounts and it's crushing the game, man!!

Thank you all so much!! PUT ON YOUR GAME FACE, KEETIES!!! ME-OW, GATTINAS!!!!

P.S- THE PEOPLE WHO TWEET THE MOST (please keep track) WILL GET A SHOUTOUT ON THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! I'VE ALSO BEEN FOLLOWING PEOPLE!!!! 

<333333333