Chapter 49: Making Friends

MOMMA IS HERE! 

P.S- This chapter was my gift to you for the INCREDIBLE voting you guys have been doing, and believe me, there's MORE where this came from! Just keep retweeting and tweeting for Omerta, and Momma will always give you PRESENTS!!!!!!!!!!

I also plan on updating BORGATA!

AS ALWAYS, PLEASE VOTE & LEAVE FEEDBACK IF YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER! <3

xoxoxoxoxoxo

* * *

SHOUTOUT TO my little sister, chrisrocks247 , for helping me write this chapter and figure out the plot twists!!!! Everyone should go read her stuff! <3333

* * *

When Fico fired it hit Ben and he flinched, grabbing at his side. I realized it'd been a tranquilizer gun; by the way Ferro easily got the advantage over him and Ben's body eventually stiffened and then went limp with paralysis.

"What the FÙCK is going on in here?!" Fico boomed, as a few more armed suited men came up from behind Fico and collected Ben's unconscious body. Ferro's jaw tightened as he watched them drag Ben away, but he didn't do anything to stop it. "What, are we playing the fücking quiet game? Did I not just ask you both a question? Am I not the one with the tranquilizer gun? I have a real gun, if you'd like to fücking see it."

Ferro wiped a hand slowly down his wounded face. "You can't kill him," he muttered.

Fico's head whipped towards Ferro. "What?" When Ferro grew quiet again, a muscle in Fico's jaw twitched and he swung his attention to Robert. "Bobby, start talking."

"I..." Robert, whose eyes were wide with both confusion and shock, looked to Ferro, as if to ask for permission to explain the situation. Ferro shook his head no to Robert, and Fico caught the exchange.

A vein enlarged in Fico's reddening face. "You! Come here! Now!" Fico snapped at Ferro, inclining his finger towards himself. Ferro winced as he got up onto his feet, his face swelling and his lip split open. He made his way to Fico until he stood right in front of him. "Four of our men are dead. If I ask you a god damn question," Fico said lowly, "and I'm covered in god damn blood, you especially better fücking answer me and not shake your head, or you'll go where Ben's going! Mi capisce?"

", I'm sorry," Ferro muttered. He sought my eyes and I could read a mix of emotions went through him. Sadness, anger, relief, and then betrayal. My emotions mirrored his to a certain extent, but I couldn't understand how I fully felt at the moment.

"One of you better start chitchatting with me," Fico said, gesturing between Robert and Ferro with the tranquilizer gun. "Or I'm going to start shooting at your dîcks with this. I swear to fücking god, I am not in the mood."

"Ben says he's my brother," Ferro blurted, once he looked away from me. "And I don't mean like us, Fico. I mean by blood. And I...I feel it now. I know it's true, and I can't let you kill him. He's lied to us about who he is, and he's said things about Gasparro, but I don't know the truth."

Fico didn't say anything for a moment and just stared at Ferro, as if that was the last thing he'd expected him to say.

"Scarlett, Maria, and Robert, leave the room while Ferro and I have a chat," Fico declared, his eyes daring one of us to say otherwise.

We all quickly left the room, Maria clutching her throat and Robert looking sullenly at the floor as he sauntered past Fico and Ferro.