Chapter 53: Vendetta

Momma is HERE!

Sorry it's been so long, I've been so incredibly overloaded with work at college & Omertà updates take some time for me to write!!! :-)

* * *

Don't forget to vote, leave me lots and feedback, and share this story with all your buddies to fangirl over the hot madness!! ;)

Twitter/Instagram/Snapchat: katrocks247

* * *

"Jimmy cracked corn, and I don't care...."

My toes were bare and curled against a thin, cold sheet. There was a bed beneath me. Covers over me. I smelled food. It was something greasy that made my stomach grumble. The crinkling of a wrapper.

"Jimmy cracked corn...and I don't care..." A male voice. Familiar. They actually didn't have too terrible of a voice.

"Will you stop singing that fücking song?" another male, but more aggravated voice, snapped.

"Oooh, moody," the singer replied, closer than before. "Someone forgot to put his tampon in. Maria, that's your cue, darlin'. Roberta needs one of those heavy flow tampons, or whatever."

As if my eyelids were weighed down, it took me a moment to open them, and when I did, I jerked into awareness. My ankles were tied together. So were my hands. There was a piece of cloth in my mouth and I struggled to scream. There, right in front of me, squatting on the side of the bed was an attractive, golden haired man. His lively, fake mossy green contacts had been exchanged with two obscure brown eyes that were drained of life. They were colder than Ferro's eyes the first day I'd met him. This was Benjamin. No...this was Vince. Ferro's long lost brother. Ben was just a mask, and now the masquerade was over.

Vincenzo La Morte had kidnapped me.

Ferro's Little Devil brother noisily sipped at a drink through a straw, set it down, tossed a balled up burger wrapper to the side, and then folded his muscular arms on the bed, wincing slightly as if he was in pain. He rested his cheek on his forearms so that his face was parallel to the bed and stared at me. I tried to move away from him, but my head felt heavy. My heart sped up as I was swathed by the helplessness of being paralyzed.

"O villain, villain, smiling," Vince brushed a strand of hair out of my face, "damned villain! My tables! -Meet it is I set it down. That one may smile, and smile..." He grinned like a wolf, and I noticed one of his canines was sharper than the other one. I imagined him tearing into raw meat like a vampire and ripping it off. "And be a villain."

I jerked my head away from him. "Mmm!"

Robert walked around the bed and stood behind Vince.

"Enjoying the show, Bobby?" Vince asked, without turning around.

Robert crossed his thick arms over his chest. "You're terrifying her," he replied.

"That was the point..." Irritated, Ferro's brother stood up, drawing my attention to the white gauze packed on his shoulder from where he'd shot himself. He walked towards Robert until he stood next to him. The two glared at each other.

"Do we have a problem?" Vince snapped.

"We don't have a problem."

I shifted my tied wrists. I have a problem!

Vince's jaw tightened. "Then piss off, I know what I'm doing." He brushed past Robert and peered through the blinds of the small, dirty, motel window in the room. "We leave in ten minutes. Maria, dearest, did you check if she had a tracker like I asked?"