Chapter 45: Fammy-ly

Momma's back! <3

Just letting you guys know that I have a contest going on for FAN ART for both the Death is my BFF series and the Vendetta series! It's going on until August 16th! The winner(s) gets a follow from me, dedicated chapters, and a shoutout! The voting for the finalists will be taking place on TWITTER, so go give me a follow there to participate! Send me your art on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook messaging! If I don't reply to the art, that means I haven't seen it! <3

* * *

Here's something I wrote for the Fammy fans! if you haven't started reading Borgata, you're cereally missing out! ;)

* * *

SAM

It was eleven in the morning, and after a long night of taking care of a very drunk and very high Fico, I was reading a book on his bed. I had just finished page one-hundred and seven, when a low, masculine groan filled the room.

Fico popped his head up over the end of the bed, lifting himself off of the black, much-to-small-for-his-body, leather ottoman that he'd fallen asleep on. Even though I'd helped him shower at two in the morning, and combed his hair, it was dry already, and stuck up every which way,

The Pirate surveyed the room, working out a crick in his neck, utterly confused. Well, confused, until good eye landed on me on his bed. Slowly, the night before's damage must have come back to him, because his facial features relaxed, and he face planted into the end of his own comforter with a loud "Oh...fück!"

"Good morning, Sleepy Head," I said chirpily, turning another page of my book.

Slowly, as if I was going to shoot at him with a bow and arrow, Fico lifted his head back up, gaping at me.

"Baby, I'm so sorry..." he started, his voice huskier than normal. He blinked out of his slumber, and winced, at most likely an unbearable hangover headache. "How upset are you right now?"

"Oh, I'm fine," I said, smiling brightly at him over the cover of my book. I reached for my peppermint tea and sipped it. "A little morning sickness. A little bloated. Besides that, I've actually never been better!"

Fico paled. "Oh, fück...you're so mad." He staggered to his feet, making his way around the bed. "Baby... Honey... Sweetheart.... Gorgeous, unflawed woman that I am so, so, so undeserving of..."

I moved my book so that it was blocking his face.

"I'm so, so, so sorry," Fico continued. "I don't know what I was thinking. I'm such a fücking idiot. I'm the biggest fücking idiot on this planet." He knelt on the ground next to my bed, pleading at me. "Baby, please forgive me. That will never happen again. I swear on my life, I will never pick up another drink or drug, ever again. I'll do anything to make it up to you, you know I will."

"I guess you could do something for me, actually." I turned the page of my book. "The baby and I could really use a big fat joint right now." Then I stared at him for a long time, before returning my gaze to my book. I kept my voice nauseatingly sweet. "Or maybe a big, cold glass of fücking eggnog. Mmm, that sounds delicious. Maybe there's some left in the toilet bowl from when you threw up, yes?"

Fico hung his head in shame.

I turned the page of my book. "There's some aspirin on the over there nightstand and a few water bottles. Robert and Ben are managing the estate today. You were too sick last night. You're resting today."