26- Skinny Dipping

“Come on, follow me,” Jack urged as he held onto my hand.

“Aren’t you afraid we’ll be caught?”

“We’re not doing anything bad.” Jack stressed with an evil glint in his eyes.

“Really, that’s why we waited until the Baxters all fell asleep,” I muttered under my breath.

“Exactemundo.”

“Hey be careful,” I squealed as I almost tripped over a rock, Jack’s arm serving as my one and only lifeline.

“Sorry, babe.” Jack mumbled, not-sounding sorry in the least.

Groaning I followed him up until the edge of a luminescent blue-green pool.

“I’m not sure about this…” I bit my lip, squirming as Jack pulled off his shirt without abandon. When he reached for his belt buckle however, I abruptly shut my eyes.

“Jack,” I complained, provoking a bout of laughter from him.

“Do you want to go skinny dipping or not?”

“Not,” I answered quickly.

Chuckling he pried my hands away from my eyes, forcing me to meet his twinkling green eyes in order to avoid looking…anywhere else.

“Come on, what happened to the girl who wanted to try skinny dipping?”

“Uhh…” A lump formed in my throat as I tried to think of why exactly I was chickening out.

“What are you afraid of Princess?”

Before I could answer a huge grin broke across Jack’s face before he turned around and jumped into the pool, splashing me all over with water before I had enough time to back away.

“Asshole,” I growled, clenching my teeth together as a bit of wind raised up goosebumps on my skin.

“The water’s warm.”

Setting my resolve I kicked off my shoes and socks. Zipping off my soaking hoodie, I glanced down to see Jack watching me with amusement.

“Hey, don’t look,” I frowned.

Checking to make sure his back was turned, I peeled off my shirt, jeans…and then I lost my nerve.

Taking a breath, I assured myself that he wouldn’t be able to see anything under the darkness of the water.

I committed, and jumped into the pool, terrified to death that Jack would turn around prematurely.

As the heated pool water hit my skin, I sighed in relief, the feeling coming back into my fingers and toes.

Jack laughed and wolf-whistled from the opposite end of the pool, earning a solid glare from me.

The feeling of the water moving against my skin felt so different under the light of the moon, sexier, more scandalous. Despite what Jack claimed I knew that this nighttime activity definitely wouldn’t be something the Baxters would approve of…well… except for maybe Todd and Gary.

But when surrounded in the heat of the water, the cold air blowing over the top of my head, I didn’t really give a damn. In fact the knowledge that we weren’t supposed to be out here was what made skinny dipping so exciting and frightening in the first place.

“Oh my fucking god,” I squealed as Jack tickled both my sides under water.

Trying to squirm out of his grip while avoiding as much contact as possible was a difficult task.