11- Boxers, not Briefs

No fucking way.

I gaped from my desk in the front of the room to the doorway where Jack stood proudly poised in boxers. Only boxers.

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” I muttered under my breath. Only he would have the balls to do something like this.

It was insane. When Mrs. Adams caught sight of him, she spit out her mouthful of coffee, decorating the papers atop her desk with dark brown splatters. She hardly noticed though as her eyes doubled in size and her mouth hung agape as she stared at him.  

I tried to ignore the way her eyes trailed across his chest as she stared. I really did not want to consider the possibility that she was checking him out…

Or that Jack had a really nice chest with pecks, abs and all.

I gulped as I caught his eye. He flashed a wide, dangerous smile at me that showed off his canines as he casually strolled forward and took the seat right next to me. I gulped again, trying to forget he was there.

“Nice try Princess, but you’re really going to have to try better.”

I whipped my head towards him and saw him grinning widely, but his eyes were hard and dangerous.

Ah shit.

He was pissed and to top it off, he’d deflected my prank like it was nothing. My prank was a piece of linen on his shirt that he’d flicked away without a second thought- and that fact bugged the crap out of me.

“Ketchup? Really?” He raised an eyebrow, leaning towards me with his forearm on my desk.

“Umm…” I bit my lip, blushing. Okay, so maybe the whole prank thing was just a tad bit childish after all.

He chuckled deeply. “You don’t know what you’re getting yourself into sweet cheeks.” He patted my cheek and I frowned as he did so.

“Jack?” I looked up to see a very fidgety and nervous Mrs. Adams standing in front of Jack’s desk, twisting her hands together. Her voice shook.

Seriously? It’s not that awkward.

My eyes automatically drifted towards Jack’s bare chest which was...umm..really muscular. I felt even myself blushing as my eyes grazed his well-defined abs and saw Jack wink at me in my peripheral vision.

Oh God he didn’t see me check him out, did he? I’ll never live down the shame, I thought as my cheeks flamed.

Maybe Mrs. Adams was right…this was awkward…really awkward.

I tried to avoid glancing at Jack again.

“You…you can’t come to class dressed like that.”