Chapter 39 : Unofficial honeymoon.

Third person point of view

They woke up early and prepared themselves to go for the trip. They checked everything again and went to the airport. Luke had his own flight and it was ready all the time for him. Ken came to send them off. Before they could go inside to board the plane, he pulled Luke aside. " I thought this would be an office trip, but it looks like an unofficial honeymoon ". Luke hit Ken in his ribs with his elbow. Ken groaned in pain, putting a hand where Luke hit him. " Don't mess with me ". " Is it not true ? " 

Luke only rolled his eyes and walked away. He waved to Ken without even looking back. They boarded the flight and it didn't take long before they reached the destination. It was around a 40 minute journey. Once they got down and walked out, a car was waiting for them. The staff were surprised to know that, their boss actually was staying at a hotel this time. Because whenever he went to their branch, Luke insisted on staying in the room attached to his office in the building. 

It has all the facilities, so he didn't mind it, because the most he stayed was over a night every time he went there. But now that he was staying in a hotel, they were wondering why. People love gossip, don't they? Luke and Leo arrived earlier than the office hours. They checked in their hotel and Leo liked it. It was like a villa with beach at one side. It had a beautiful view. " You like it ? " Luke asked when he saw Leo smiling at the scenery. 

" It is beautiful ". Leo took a deep breath of the fresh air. Luke went in and sat on the bed. Leo came in too. " I have work today. So let's go to the office today. Tomorrow, we will go around for sure ". Leo nodded. " But what do you mean by 'let's go to the office' ? You want me to come too ? " Luke nodded. " You will be bored all day at the hotel. You might miss some real fun if you don't come ". 

Leo was doubtful and was thinking if he should. " Come with me. Please ". Looking at Luke's expression he nodded reluctantly. Luke smiled. They had breakfast and then prepared to go to the office. Luke was dressed like always, in a suit. Leo decided to wear something that would be fine for office. He didn't really expect it so he picked the best he could, since he was going to an office. He picked up black jeans with slits at the knees and a white over-sized shirt. Luke watched as Leo came out all dressed. 

Luke raised an eyebrow at Leo. " What happened ? Is there anything wrong ? " Leo checked himself. " I want you to cover your face. You coming like this to office, you will surely attract a lot of attention ". Leo turned slightly pink. He chose that because it was a bit over-sized and had a good airflow. He thought it might help with the humidity. Luke smiled at Leo who was scratching head. This time he didn't hesitate to pinch Leo's cheeks. 

Leo was looking at him confused, which only made Luke think that Leo was very adorable. " Let's go, my lil' meow meow ". Leo pouted at the nickname. Luke took Leo's hand as they walked out of the hotel. The car was there to take them to the office. Luke told Leo about a few places which were good. " I come here often. Even if I don't go out, I know a few ". " You never go around ? " 

" I come here only for work. It will be for few days and I return immediately. So, I never got the chance to explore this place ". Leo nodded understanding how hectic Luke's life was. Luke didn't even have much time to spend besides doing the office work. But now that Luke was going to relax for a few days, Leo felt happy. Luke smiled at Leo who looked still unsure about going in with him. 

" Look at me ". Leo turned with a serious expression. " Just think you are here for fun as my little wifey and don't care about their looks. If you find it difficult then you can let me know anytime and we will leave at that second. Don't think twice before telling me if you are uncomfortable. Also if anyone irritates you let me know. Got it ? " Leo ignored the wifey part and smiled nodding and Luke patted his head. 

The car stopped at a building and the car doors were opened for the both of them. Leo took a deep breath and walked along with Luke into the building. Luke was telling him about the different things in this office. Leo could see the looks everyone was giving him. But he just smiled and so did Luke as they were walking in. Like Luke said, he doesn't need to care about them. 

Everyone stared as they saw an equally handsome man walk into the office along with their boss. They knew about the marriage that took place. So this was the person. The staff were gaping as they saw both of them walk in together. They looked so good when they stood beside each other. They were stunning. They looked perfect ; together or even just any one of them. They entered the elevator which was only for them. 

" You are fine ? " Luke asked concerned about Leo. Leo smiled to ease Luke's heart. " I am fine. I am not that weak ". Leo scrunched his face. Luke pinched Leo's nose making him look even cuter. " Don't act like this with anyone else. Understood ? " Leo smirked. " I should think about that ". Luke scoffed and nodded his head. " I dare you to do it ". Luke narrowed his eyes and Leo lifted his chin arrogantly.

                                                      -MG

Author notice :

As a matter of fact, we shouldn't forget Luke is freaking rich. 🙂✌🏻

Ken is just awesome. 😂🤣

They are low-key flirting, aren't they? 🙄 Wow. 

And the best hubby of the year award goes to : Luuukkkkeee !!!!  😂

So any expectations on this trip ? 😏 I hope I don't disappoint you guys. But it is going to be good. You can trust me on that. 😂

Readers : How much do you like Leo ?

Luke : I don't know how much my life is worth it, but I like him with all of it.

Me and BR : (make gagging noises) 

Luke : (clenching teeth) Can't you be supportive for once ?

Me : (scoffs) Out of everyone you say I am not supportive ? Huh ! Do you think you would get to meet Leo if I wasn't ? Show us some respect !

Luke : I will when you do ! 

BR : Come on. You guys are acting like such a mom and son duo. Stop it !

Me and Luke : You don't come in between !

BR : (zips lips)

Me and Luke : (glance at each other and look away)

My BF : (enters the room) HELLOOooo~~ (looks at everyone confused) I was told that I was invited here, but why does it look so gloomy ? (scratches head) Did I miss something ?

Me and Luke : (glaring at each other)       BR : ( facepalm)

🤣🤣 This is one of best maybe. 😂😂