Chapter 22 : Groceries.

Third person point of view

Luke drove to a nearby store where they can buy the things they need. He parked the car, while Leo waited at the entrance. They walked in together. Luke was pushing the cart around while Leo kept picking things he wanted. As they were walking around, Luke saw an elderly lady trying to take the box on a higher shelf. He took it out and gave it to her. " Thank you young man ". She smiled thankfully at Luke. " You're welcome ". Luke glanced at Leo who was looking at something a few feet ahead. " Who are you here with ? " Luke smiled and replied. 

" My partner ". " By partner you mean.......? " " I am married. There ". He showed his ring on his hand and then pointed Leo who was busy choosing things. The lady was a little shocked but didn't show it on her face. " You are here to buy groceries ? " Luke nodded. " We got married recently, so we need to buy them ". The lady nodded. " That's nice. No matter what, home cooked food is always the best ". " Even I like home cooked food. By the way, he is really good at cooking. It is really tasty ". " Really ? " Luke smiled and nodded. "Good, good. You shouldn't have too much of packaged food. It is not that good for health ". " True, true ". Luke nodded.  

Leo checked for Luke and saw him speaking to an elderly lady. " Luke. What happened ? " " Nothing. Coming ". He turned to the lady beside him. " I need to go now. If not he might be angry and not let me sleep on the bed ". They both laughed at his words. " Sure. Go. I don't want that to happen to you. And thank you so much once again". He laughed and said goodbye to her and walked to Leo. " You know her ? " Luke shook his head. " What were you speaking to her ? " " Nothing ". " Then why were you laughing ? " Leo smiled. 

" Why ? " Leo sighed. " You can't just answer a simple question ? " Luke chuckled. " Fine, fine. I helped her in taking the things from the shelf. She asked me who I came with. So I showed you ".  " What is there to laugh about in it ? " " I told her that if I didn't come to you when you call me, you will not allow me to sleep on the bed ". Leo was shocked. " What the hell ? How can you say something like that ? " Leo was shocked at how this guy is. He is really unbelievable. " You have no control over your mouth, do you ? " The lady was walking past them. " See, I told you, didn't I ? " The lady laughed nodding and left. " You do have the power to put him in control ". 

She thought they were bickering like an old couple. She shook her head smiling and walked away. Leo couldn't feel even more embarrassed. " You ! ". Luke only gave him an innocent look. " I don't want to talk to you. Get lost ". Leo was angry at Luke's behavior. He walked away without even looking back. Luke followed him like a lost puppy trying to get Leo to speak to him. Leo would only ask his choice in things and not even a syllable more than that. 

They bought all of the things they wanted and Luke insisted on paying and did that. They put the bags in the backseat. Leo sat in the passenger seat and was not even looking at Luke. Luke sighed. " I am sorry. I really am. Please talk to me ". He was pouting and trying to persuade Leo using his puppy eyes. Leo saw how Luke was trying so hard to get him to talk again. He smiled a little looking at Luke's pout. 

" Finally ! " He smiled happily when he saw Leo smile. " Sorry ". " Fine ". Luke smiled happily and then drove back to their house. They arranged all the things in their respective places in the kitchen. They heated up the dinner they bought and ate it. Leo suggested on cooking, but Luke refused saying that, they have had a long day and it would be too tiring to even cook. He didn't give a chance for Leo to counter, so Leo let it be. He finished cleaning the dishes and went up to their room. He walked in and what he saw shocked him to an extent that he froze on the spot. His eyes went wide and mouth hanging open. This was too much for his brain to take in. 

He saw a shirtless Luke speaking on the phone. Good thing he wasn't holding his phone in his hand, if not he would've definitely dropped it. Luke's back was to his side, so he didn't notice Leo's presence yet. Leo didn't move for a few seconds, but when he saw Luke glance at him, he lowered his head, walked inside and sat on the bed. He gulped hard and his ears were red again. He didn't know why he was feeling like that at that moment. 

He could now even see Luke's front side. He wondered how Luke was so oblivious while he wanted the earth to swallow him right now. Luke had a really nice body, perfect six pack abs and chiseled muscles. Leo was checking him out as Luke was speaking on the phone. His biceps flexed every time he moved his hands in the air while speaking. His back view was also good. He was shocked at what he was doing. When did he become such a pervert ? He busied himself with his phone and was just scrolling something randomly. 

Luke was finally done with his call. He ran a hand through his hair showing his perfect side profile and a sharp jaw. Leo looked away and didn't lift his head. " What happened ? " He looked up at Luke who was looking at him. " What do you mean ? " " Why are you so red ? You have a fever ? " Leo touched his face and didn't know what to say. " Nothing like that. Might be because I just worked, my blood circulated a lot ". 

He was happy he didn't stammer. Luke nodded, but was still doubtful. " Sure ? " Leo smiled. " Really. There is nothing ". Seeing that he smiled Luke nodded patting Leo's head and went into the bathroom. As soon as Luke closed the door, Leo held his hand at his heart. He closed his eyes and could feel his heart beat speed up. It was like a drum beat, loud and clear. He was thankful that Luke didn't really doubt him. 

He would have been dead if he did so. There would be no ends to his teasing, if he knew the reason behind Leo turning red. He calmed down and was looking through his phone. He took a bath after Luke and then slept. He turned towards the side to see Luke who was sleeping in a straight position. The few buttons of the t-shirt were open and his chest muscles were visible. Leo turned his back towards Luke and closed his eyes tightly shut to sleep. He was finally able to fall asleep after a while.

                                                  -MG

Author notice :

That was a strong attack on Leo. It is indefensible. Luke has a good body though. Anyone would get attracted. 😂🤭 I kind of wish Luke found out, but then the hubby doesn't have an upper hand in everything. 😜😏

And I like this date. Even more I like how Luke is so straightforward. He didn't mind it when he was asked about it. I mean, about showing anyone that he is married to Leo. Good job Luke. And I don't want anyone to think about Leo in a wrong way. If you look at it properly he was embarrassed about the bed thing, but not that Luke said that they were a couple.😊 Good boys. 👍🏻😂😅

I forgot to mention, but my story has crossed 500 reads, I guess now it is above 600. So......... put the number aside, but thanks to all of those who read my story. Thanks for the support and the votes. Hope you guys are liking this.🤗🤩😁