Chapter 62 : Things falling into place.

Third person point of view

Back to present

Kayla laughed, which was as if she was mocking Leo. " Don't tell me you don't know about it ". Leo shook his head. " I really didn't know about this. So you are going to leave the country ? " It was true. He knew Luke told him that he stopped the companies from cancelling the contracts, but not about how he was going to do with Kayla. He thought he only helped him get stable but this, he didn't know. Kayla nodded. " You successfully stole him away from me ". Luke gritted his teeth. Luke sneaked a little and saw Leo chuckle lowly. 

" He was never yours to begin with. And frankly speaking you were the one who tried to steal him away from me. Isn't it ? " Leo's eyes turned dark. " I want you to remember this. He is my husband. My Luke. Mine. I hope you get that into your head. I never held a grudge against you so don't make me do it now. And I really have no energy to argue anymore. So please leave ". Leo sounded exhausted at the end. 

Kayla gritted her teeth and stomped away. Luke safely hid while she left. Leo rubbed his temples and turned around to leave as well. When he turned around the corner, he felt a hand pull him and Leo was about to scream. He was pinned to the wall and his mouth was covered by a hand. The office had no proper lighting because all of them already left the office. His eyes were so wide that they were going to fall out of his sockets. " Don't scream. It is me ". 

Luke said and then he saw Leo relax. He removed his hand that was covering Leo's mouth. Leo put a hand to his chest. " What the hell Luke ? I was going to have a heart attack ". Leo hit Luke's chest. Luke smiled sheepishly. " Sorry ". Leo shook his head. " This is for you ". He gave the bouquet to Leo. " What is it with you ? You are buying so many recently ". " No reason. Just wanted to give it to my baby ". 

Leo looked down trying to hide his smile. " But you still did not tell me about your whole plan ". Luke scratched his head. " She should've known her place. You should be happy I stopped at that ". Leo narrowed his eyes and he was kind of annoyed. Luke knew how Leo felt. " Don't be mad~~ Please~~ " Leo shook his head. " I did keep my promise and did not harm her ". Leo let out a huff and nodded. " Fine. I will let it slide. Because I am too tired of dealing with her any more than I did ".

Luke smiled. " Also.... I want you to say it ". Leo knitted his eyebrows. " What should I say ? " " The words that you just said to Kayla ". Leo tried rewinding what he said. It struck him and he opened his mouth. " What did I say ? I didn't say anything ". Leo avoided eye contact with Luke. Luke took a step forward closing the distance between them and pinning Leo to the wall completely. 

He caged Leo between his arms and the wall. Leo gulped and looked up. Luke moved closer to Leo's ears. " I heard everything you just said. So say it ". Leo bit the inside of his cheek. Luke moved away standing face to face with Leo. Leo fidgeted under Luke's intense gaze. " I said you are mine ". Leo's voice was just above a whisper. Luke moved his face closer. " Say it loudly ". 

Luke's voice was low and husky. Leo's heart sped up and he could feel his cheeks heat up and not to mention his ears would have already turned red. " I said you are mine ". Leo said it out loud this time after collecting all of his courage. The very second Leo ended his sentence, Luke smashed his lips on Leo's. Leo's eyes went wide, but then he slowly kissed Luke back. Leo put his hands around Luke's neck and Luke held onto Leo by his sides and their bodies were pressed against each other. 

Luke continued teasing Leo by biting lightly and sucking at Leo's lips. Leo pushed Luke slightly. " What if someone sees us ? We are still in the office ". Luke kissed Leo's cheek. " You know me so well, so guess if I care or not ". He crashed his lips on Leo's once again. Leo could only surrender. He closed his eyes. He felt Luke's hands going down on his back. 

He immediately pulled away. " What are you doing ? Not here. Come ". Leo pulled Luke by his wrist while he held the bouquet in the other hand. Luke attacked Leo as soon as they entered the elevator. They went down to Luke's car and Luke drove to a restaurant so that they can have dinner as Leo continued to complain about how his lips were swollen. Once they drove back home, Luke took Leo to the bathroom saying they will shower  together. 

After a few days

Leo gave back the company to his mother and got to put his gallery. It was the first day and it was quite busy for the first day. There was a small ceremony and then he went around greeting people. He had a long day.

Leo was looking around the gallery. They were about to close and he was speaking to the staff. " Excuse me ". Leo had his back to the person who spoke. He turned around while speaking. " Sorry sir, but we are closed for-" Leo turned around to see Luke who was smiling at him. Leo turned to the staff. " Just a few minutes and then you can lock it ". Leo thanked them and the staff left. He turned back around to Luke. 

Luke gave the bouquet to Leo. " You finally have time for me ". Luke couldn't help but feel bad. He scrunched his face and moved closer to Leo. " I am sorry. I told you I will come for sure. And see, I am here ". Leo only stared at him with a strong gaze. Luke pouted. " I am sorry. I really am. But since it is the first day, I didn't want to miss it and came as soon as possible ". Leo only looked at the flowers in his hands. 

Luke pulled Leo closer by his waist and hugged him. " I am sorry baby. I am sorry for disappointing you ". He pulled away to look at Leo's face. " But then if I came early, you would have been busy. But now I can have the artist himself to give me a tour around. I am really honored ". Leo finally smiled a little. " You are such a sweet talker ". Luke smiled. " Then, will you take me around ? " Leo nodded. 

Luke had his hand around Leo's waist as they walked around. " You know what, you have a strong influence on my emotions. I feel.... it used to affect my work as well ". Leo said looking at the paintings. Luke stared at Leo with wide eyes. " Woah ! It is nice to hear that I have such an important role, but I don't know if it is in a good or a bad way ". Luke chuckled awkwardly. Leo laughed. " You put this as well ". Luke didn't expect Leo to put this painting. It was the one he saw at Leo's house. " I don't mind it now. And also I like it a lot. Why ? " 

" I like it too ". Luke kissed Leo's cheek. Leo scrunched his face. Luke chuckled at Leo's cute expression. They went around looking at a few of them and then left to have dinner.    

                                                              -MG

Author notice :

Shower ? 🙄 Like hell you will. Tsk. 😂

Congratulations to Leo ! 🥳🥳 

I am so happy they are able to live and love in peace. 😂

I can't believe this is already the last week. 😐