Chapter 45 : Dancing in the sheets.

CTTRO !

Warning : This chapter is R rated ( 18+) and contains sexual content. So please read on your own accord. You can skip it in case you are uncomfortable with this kind of content.

Third person point of view

Luke kissed Leo until he was out of breath. He then kissed Leo's forehead, eyelids, nose and cheeks. " You should tell me when you are ready ". Luke looked at Leo and Leo could see the spark in Luke's eyes. He didn't remove his hands from Luke's neck. He mustered up all his courage. " I saw you brought something ". Luke could see what Leo meant. " Don't you want to use it ? " Luke felt that he was hearing things. " What did you just say ? "

His voice was louder and full of shock. It felt like he was dreaming. Leo didn't meet Luke's eyes and gulped. " You always make me feel everything and never even go forward ". Leo's voice was so small and meek. Luke thought that his lil' meow meow is so shy. Luke could hear it only because of their proximity. " Are you sure ? " Leo could only nod lightly. Luke smiled and then kissed Leo again. This time it was more aggressive and hungry. Leo responded to his kiss with the same passion. Luke removed his shirt over his head.

Leo saw how good Luke's body was. He ran his hand through Luke's front. Luke came in for another kiss. Leo traced his hands along Luke's chest, abs and his back and settled his hands on his shoulders. Luke removed Leo's shirt as well. He trailed kisses along Leo's neck and to his chest. He kissed his nipples making Leo moan. Leo's moans were music to Luke. He could hear Leo say his name 24/7 for 365 days. It was a nice thing the hotel had soundproof walls. He kissed till he reached Leo's waist band.

Leo pulled Luke and kissed him. Luke then kissed Leo's neck, leaving hickeys and making Leo moan his name. His hips were grinding against Leo's. Luke removed his pant leaving him only in his boxers. He pulled away Leo's pant as well along with his boxers. When he held Leo's member, he could feel that it was already hard and dripping with pre-cum. He smirked and looked up at Leo. Leo was trying to hide his face because of the embarrassment.

Luke went up and kissed Leo on his closed eyes. His hand started stroking in a slow rhythm teasing the tip with his thumb. He started kissing Leo's neck again. Leo felt his heart palpitating. He was taking sharp breaths. Luke then increased his pace and his mouth was busy nibbling at Leo's ears which were red as blood. Leo's breath turned even more raged and Luke stroked even faster. " I-I am- " Along with a shattering breath, Leo let it out. He was breathing heavily as an after affect. Luke gave a kiss on Leo's cheek and turned to the table to pick up the lube.

He applied it on his fingers and sat in between Leo's legs. He put his fingers near the hole and massaged it a little and slowly entered a finger. Leo took a deep breath making his chest puff up. Luke went to kiss Leo's nipples which were already teased for a long time. Leo held onto the sheets wrinkling them. His other hand was in Luke's hair. He was gripping Luke's hair making him groan at times. Luke was thrusting his finger and he inserted another one. He could feel the tightness around his fingers.

Leo knitted his eyebrows feeling a little pain. Then Luke inserted a third finger making Leo grip his hair even tighter and earning a groan in return from Luke. After scissoring for a while Luke removed his fingers. Leo felt a bit relieved but then not after he knew what was coming next. They were both breathing heavily. Luke took the box from the table. " Are you really sure ? " " Why do you want to ask so many times ? " Luke smiled and kissed Leo once again. He removed his boxers as well.

Now they were free of any clothing that was left. Luke tore the packet and put it on. He lifted Leo's chin to meet his eyes. " Don't be nervous. You trust me right ? " Leo gulped and shook his head. Luke couldn't help but smirk. " You think I will not be gentle ? " Leo nodded. " Someone once told me not to just nod for everything and use my mouth ". Luke had a smirk on his face while Leo felt so high he could barely say anything. " Now let me hear you scream as much as you want ".