Chapter 50 : A new problem.

Third person point of view

Leo picked up his jacket and went out of the office. He was walking to the elevator and found a lady there. He thought she looked familiar. She was standing a little to the other side, so he couldn't see properly. That lady flipped her hair over her shoulder and Leo's eyes widened. He didn't expect to see her here. The lady turned to the side and when she saw Leo, she smirked. " How are you ? " Leo clenched his jaw. " What are you doing here ? " She only smiled. " I am working here. I got the approval letter too ". 

He turned away with a serious expression when he heard the elevator dinged. The doors opened and he entered the elevator. He wondered how she got it. He didn't want even more problems than he already has. He rubbed his temples and went out of the elevator. He sat in his car for a moment trying to get his head straight. He started his car and went home. He was the first to arrive like always, even when he was late than usual.

Luke came back home to see Leo totally immersed in the laptop. " What are you doing ? " Leo looked up. " I asked for a few documents to look into ". Luke nodded. " Don't stress too much though ". Leo nodded. Luke walked to the stairs and went to their room. He changed after a shower and came down. " As a celebration of you surviving the first day, let me cook for you ". Leo chuckled looking up and nodded. " Your wish ". Luke went to the kitchen. Leo felt tired after a while, so he put the laptop aside and went to the kitchen. 

He saw Luke working efficiently. Leo noticed that Luke didn't wear the apron. So he took out an apron from the cabinet. He turned Luke around and put it from above his head. He moved closer and tied the knot putting his hands around Luke to the back. Their faces were only inches apart and Luke was staring at Leo's face as he tied the apron. Leo stared right back at Luke and cocked an eyebrow with a small smirk. Luke moved forward for a kiss, but Leo bent backwards. " Finish it first ". Leo said removing his hands from around Luke, making Luke roll his eyes.

Luke took a small step away from Leo with a small pout to continue his work. Leo shook his head smiling and pulled Luke closer by his collar. Luke stared with wide eyes. Leo tilted his head and kissed Luke. Luke was surprised but responded to the kiss. Leo let go of Luke and pulled away smiling. " Go. Finish it now ". Luke smiled and continued what he was doing. Leo sat on the chair as he watched Luke. His mind went back to the scene near the elevator. " I saw Kayla today ". Luke knitted his eyebrows. " When ? Why ? " Leo could sense the seriousness in Luke's voice. 

" It seems like she is going to work in our office ". Luke turned around. " What ? How can that happen ? " Leo didn't know as well. " I don't know. I saw her and she told me that she is going to work there. I thought of looking into it tomorrow ". Luke nodded. Luke decided to ask Ken to look into it as well. 

They finished the dinner and Luke was the one to do the dishes. Leo helped a little, but Luke did most of it. They went back to their room after finishing the work. Luke still felt a little disturbed. He didn't know what Kayla was up to this time. But, he was going to make sure so that it doesn't happen. Luke turned to look at Leo who was already asleep. He stroked Leo's hair and saw his peaceful expression. Luke smiled and closed his eyes too to join Leo in the dreamland.

The next morning, Leo entered his office and called Zara to meet him. " Good morning sir ". Zara greeted him as soon as she entered the cabin. " Good morning. I wanted to know how a lady called Kayla entered the office for work ". " I will let you know sir ". She left the office.

Luke sat on his chair referring a document. Ken was looking through another file while discussing with Luke. Once they were done, Ken got up to leave the room. " Hey, wait ". Ken sat back on the chair. " What happened ? " " Leo told me that Kayla has joined their company. I want to know how she did that ". " How did that happen ? " Ken was shocked to hear it. " I know right. I want to start making preparations based on our plan from now. If we start now, we will be able to execute it in not much time ".