Chapter 24 : How does it feel to get kissed?

Third person point of view

Leo was standing against a wall with his eyes closed. He was confused about why his eyes were closed. He slowly opened his eyes to find Luke standing in front of him. He noticed that Luke's face was only a few inches away from his own. He saw Luke smile. Then Luke's eyes went from his eyes to lips and then back to his eyes. Luke held his chin and took a step forward, closing the distance between them. Leo closed his eyes again. He could feel Luke's breath hit his lips. He could also feel Luke's body warmth seeping into his. 

His heart was beating at an abnormal rate. He felt the touch of Luke's warm lips on his. He felt like his body was jolted by lightning. His blood rushed faster than ever in his veins. He opened his eyes to see Luke's face up close. His eyes were closed and he could see his eye lashes. He closed his eyes again and kissed him back. He was immersed in the kiss. He put his hands around Luke's neck and Luke pulled his closer by putting his hands around his waist. He was feeling lightheaded as he was going out of breath. As they kissed, he forgot everything around him. He felt Luke suddenly bite his lower lip. He opened his eyes immediately. 

The picture in front of his eyes shocked him. He saw a peacefully sleeping Luke in front of his face. He rubbed his eyes and realized it was a dream. He could still feel his pulse which was very fast and his body covered in cold sweat. He slowly got up and rushed to the bathroom. He hit his face with water. He stood in front of the counter looking at his face in the mirror. His breath was still uneven. He was shocked out of his mind to find himself in such a situation. How come he dreamed of something like that ? He touched his lips and pulled his hand away. What was he doing ? 

He was frustrated at the dream. He saw Luke shirtless and now he is haunting him in his dreams. What the hell was that ? He saw him once for god's sake, only ONCE. He sighed and shook his head. He thought he forgot about it, but looks like he didn't. He was angry at himself and the guy who was still in dreamland and totally clueless about the affect he had on him. He cleared his thoughts and tried to calm down taking deep breaths. He HAS to calm down. And how did they end up like that again ? 

They were in the position like they were last morning, with Luke's hand around his waist. Did they eat some magnet that keeps attracting them towards each other ? He ruffled his hair clearly irritated. He still has to go on with the day, so he didn't feel like dwelling over it anymore and went to finish his routine and shower. He was done with everything and went down to cook. He decided to make pancakes. He took out all the ingredients required and started mixing them. He put the batter aside and decided to start with the lunch. 

He chopped the vegetables required swiftly and perfectly. He was done with the lunch when he saw Luke come down buttoning his sleeves. He didn't want to look at him in the eyes, so he turned away. He started packing the lunch and put a pan to heat up as well. As soon as Luke reached, he saw Leo working coolly in the kitchen. He sat on the chair like usual. " You are very good at it ". Leo smiled at his compliment. " Thank you". He started pouring the batter on to the pan. He served them hot to Luke. 

" The syrup is there, I don't know if you like it or not. So if you want to, it is there ". He showed Luke the jar. " Thank you ". Luke picked up the small jar shaped bottle and poured it on the pancakes. He didn't like much of it, but still preferred it. He took a bite and was surprised at how tasty they were. " They are yummy ". Leo turned around with a plate for himself and a few extra ones as well. He saw Luke enjoying them so much. " You like them ? " He saw Luke smile and nod like a little kid. He smiled looking at Luke. 

He observed Luke eating it a little faster. He chuckled at him and Luke slowed down his movements feeling embarrassed. Leo saw that there were small crumbs at the end of Luke's lips. He smiled and bent forward. Luke looked up with wide eyes, as he didn't know why Leo got up. Luke saw Leo lean to wipe the corner of his lips. He could feel his cheeks heat up and they were tinted with a light pink. " You eat like a kid ". Leo said as he wiped them away. 

Luke could only lower his eyes. Leo sat back and remembered his dream now that he saw Luke's lips again. Now he could sense how soft Luke's lips were. He gulped averting his eyes and finished his breakfast. He gave the lunch he packed to Luke. Luke raised an eyebrow at the box. " What is this ? " " Food for lunch ". Luke took the box. " You cooked this as well ? " Leo nodded. " I told you to not work so much ". " It is nothing much. I like to cook and also eating food from restaurant all the time might not be good too. So take it ". 

Luke could only accept it. " Thank you for this and also breakfast ". " No problem ". They walked out of the house and Luke remembered that they have to change the password. " About the password, how about 120515  ? " " What is the reason ? " Luke sighed seeing that Leo didn't find out. " Nothing. Just random numbers ". " Really ? " Luke shrugged. " Fine then ". He set the password. " Don't forget it ". Leo narrowed his eyes at Luke. Luke laughed and went to his car.

                                                -MG

Author notice :

Luke actually blushed. This is something to be noted in the history. 😂😂😂 And how was the kiss? I am not that good at writing it, but I did my best. In fact, I didn't put much of how he felt because Leo never actually kissed Luke. If you did already you know how it feels. So just a small logic. I hope you guys understood what I meant. But don't be disappointed, you will see a kiss for sure. Not like right now or anything, but it is there for sure. 😂

And coming to the word dreamed. I learnt or know that dreamt is the past tense form of the word, but in this it shows a red line which means an error in the spelling. So I had to make it dreamed. And when I searched it up, I found that both the words will do. Some times in a sentence it can be used as dreamed. So I wanted to clarify that, in case you guys wonder about it.

And I sound like a nerd. 😶🙃 It is fine anyway, you guys want to try guessing what the secret behind the password is ? It is not that difficult I guess. I wanted to put something a bit difficult, but my BR gave me a look 🙂 like this. 😂🤣 I need not use my math brain so much, so I made it simple. So tell me in the comments. I will see if you guys can give me the right answer, but maybe you will, it is really easy.