Chapter 49 : Caring hubby.

CTTRO !

Third person point of view

Leo went home from there. He changed into a new set of clothes and sat on the couch. He was just sitting there with a blank face. He looked disturbed. Luke came back a little late. His timings were unstable. He came back on time at times, but on some days he was late. That day was one of those. He walked in with a smile and saw Leo sitting on the couch cross-legged. Leo was just staring ahead. " I had a few meetings, so I was late ". He saw Leo sitting still without any response. " Leo ? " 

Leo turned to Luke with a confused expression. " Leo, what is the matter ? Are you not feeling well ? " Luke put his hand to Leo's forehead. " I am fine ". " You definitely don't look fine ". Luke held Leo's face in his hands. He used his thumb to rub circles on Leo's cheeks. " You look down ". Leo stared at Luke's face and eyes which were filled with worry. For him. Luke's actions made his heart flutter. The warmth which was seeping through his skin from Luke's touch made him feel calm and safe. He just wanted to melt into Luke's touch and forget everything. 

" Did something happen ? " Luke let go of Leo's face. " That is..." Leo looked down and let out a breath. Luke moved closer putting one hand around Leo's shoulder and held Leo's hand with his other in his lap. " Tell me. I will help you ". Leo held Luke's hand with both of his. " My mother asked me to meet her today. It seems to be that, she wants me to take over the company. But it is for a few days, while she goes for a business trip. I told her I don't want to but she insists on it ". 

" You don't like to ? " Leo shook his head. " But then, you don't have any other option ? " Leo nodded his head. " I don't know what to do ". Luke felt bad for Leo. He didn't like seeing him upset. " Just try for a few days, okay ? Your mother will do few from the place she is right ? You only need to handle a few things in the company. And only for a few days, so endure it. I am there too. I will help you. Your mom's assistants and others will be there anyway, but still if you want any help call me anytime. Got it ? " Leo nodded. 

" Come on. Don't be so dull. Look at me ". Leo looked at Luke's face. " Just a few days, so hang in there. Okay ? Meanwhile, since we have time, I will teach you a few things daily after coming home. Okay ? " Leo smiled and nodded. " Don't worry ". Leo nodded. " I will take a shower and be back ". Luke patted Leo's head and went upstairs. When he came down after his shower, Luke saw Leo in the kitchen, chopping near the counter. Luke walked towards Leo. Leo was a little careless and cut his finger. " Ouch ". Luke was startled when he saw what happened. 

" What is this ? " Luke pulled Leo and sat him on the chair. " Sit here ". He brought the first aid box and cleaned the cut and put a bandage. " It looks like you like to keep me worried all the time ". Leo smiled with a hint of guilt. Luke finished it and washed his hands. Leo was about to go to the counter, but Luke sat him on the chair again. " I will cook today. So just sit. Your mind is not even here ". " No, it is fine. I can cook ". " No ! I am not allowing you to. So sit and enjoy. You should be very lucky to be able to eat the food I cook. And don't worry it will be edible for sure. Rest assured ". 

Luke went to the counter and started with his work. Leo watched Luke doing everything perfectly. He was surprised to know that Luke was good at cooking. Luke served everything hot on the table. Leo raised his eyebrows. " You didn't tell me you could cook ". " I am not as good as you though. Just this and that. I need you tell me how it is. It has been a while since I cooked ". Leo nodded and took a bite. His eyes went wide. " It is really tasty. You are good at it ". Luke smiled. " Thank you. And don't keep hurting yourself ". Leo nodded. " Yes sir ". " I like the sound of it ". Leo rolled his eyes. Luke smiled. 

Luke also cleaned the dishes without letting Leo touch them. Once they were done, they went to their room. They were both sleeping on the bed. Luke observed Leo's face as Leo was mindlessly playing with the button on Luke's shirt. Luke pulled Leo closer gaining his attention. " Why is my lil' meow meow so distracted today ? " Leo rolled his eyes. " I am not teasing you. I want you to snap out of it. It is fine. If you really don't like it, shall I handle them ? You continue your work like always. I will speak to your mom, or even better I will not tell her and finish them all. Alright ? " 

" No, not like that..." " Baby, it is totally fine. You will be able to handle it. You are very talented. So don't use that brain of yours so much and sleep happily ". Leo smiled and closed his eyes. Like Luke promised, he started teaching Leo a little by little about how to handle things. The day Leo has to go to the company has come. He dressed up in a suit. He took one last look at and turned to Luke was trying to put a knot to the tie, but couldn't. Leo laughed and went to Luke. " Let me do it ". Luke let Leo do it. " It has been a while since I saw you in a suit ". Luke said looking at Leo who smiled in return.

Leo was done with the tie. " Why are you using a tie today ? " " There are few meetings outside the office. So the so called 'formalities' have to be followed ". Luke rolled his eyes making Leo laugh. " There you go ". Leo said straightening Luke's collar. " Thank you ". Luke gave peck on Leo's cheek making him freeze. " All done. Let's go ? " Luke asked picking up his jacket and Leo nodded in return. They walked out of the house. " Want me to drop you ? " Leo thought for a second and shook his head. " I will be fine ". Luke nodded. Leo sat in the car and was about to start it. But then he heard Luke call him. Luke bent down to the window and Leo rolled it down. 

Luke pulled Leo with his hand on his neck and kissed him. " All the best. Don't forget to call me if you have a problem ". Leo nodded. " I will ". Luke smiled and left to go to his car. Leo smiled and started as well. Leo reached the office and got down the car. He took a deep breath and entered the building. Employees greeted him while he walked to the office. Leo returned it with a smile. He entered the elevator and went to the floor in which his mom's cabin was. She let him use it in her absence. He walked into the room and his mom's assistant, Zara, was there to help him during his time here. 

He sat on the chair and for the first day, he asked Zara to tell him about all the things he might need to do or know. She explained about all the things and Leo was attentive to all of it. He used a small note book to note down a few important things in case he might forget them. After lunch, he went on a tour around the building. He also had a brief meeting with the department heads and managing directors. He was tired at the end of the day. He checked through a few files and decided to leave for the day. 

                                                              -MG

Author notice :

Such a nice and caring hubby. 🥺😍 

I said it already and I am saying it again. Luke is the best hubby ever ! 👍🏻😌

I know it is not easy for Leo, but with Luke by his side I don't think I should be worried about him. 🤷🏻‍♀️

All the best to Leo !! 😂 Gambatte !! 🤗

My BR always goes ' uwu 🥺😍 ' for the nicknames Luke gives for Leo. 😂

This bonus is special because it is my birthday. 😂 I am not all that excited but my family likes to celebrate it well. Sooo yeah. 😂 But apparently I get teased a lot by my friends because it is after valentine's day. ( Belated wishes to all of you for that. ) They keep asking if I got any gifts from someone and I am wearing it on my birthday. 🙄 I don't even have one to get a gift from and I am not at all sad about it. I definitely love my single thug life. 😌 I don't want to grow up though. 😂 I don't really have many wishes. I want everyone around me to be happy. As for myself, being able to do what I like with my life and continue writing as long as I can. It is more than enough for me. 😂

CTTRO for the song and the video. The song doesn't really have a particular meaning or relation with the chapter. I just wanted to put it. It is succhhh a beautiful song. The feel just pierces my heart. It is a sad song, but it is so good. I love it. I've been listening to it a lot lately.  😍😭 The way he says 'together' at the end. 🥺🥰💘