Chapter 54 : Kidnap !

Third person point of view

Leo took leave for a day. It was starting to get too much for him to handle. The amount of workload was no joke. So he decided to take a break. Even Luke was suggesting on it, so he finally took a day off. " What will you do today? " Luke asked turning to look at Leo. " I wanted to go visit Jade. It has been a while since I spent time with him ". Luke nodded. Leo walked out along with Luke. Leo wore a casual dress; a hoodie and jeans. It felt like he was finally able to take a proper breathe. 

" You want me to give you a ride ? " Leo shook his head. " I will go. It is fine ". Luke nodded. " Be careful and have fun ". Leo nodded smiling and Luke left for work. Leo took a taxi and gave the address. He has informed Jade that he has already started. But midway, he found something wrong. He looked up and thought if he remembered the route wrong. He went to the same place so many times so he is not mistaken for sure.

" Where are you going ? " Leo asked sensing something was off for sure. " It is the right way sir ". He sent a text to Jade, which read 'Problem '. " Stop the car ! " He shouted but the driver didn't listen to him. He felt a hand put a cloth on his face. When he inhaled he could feel himself losing consciousness. When he woke up, he was in an old factory. He looked around to see a few people with weapons. 

Luke saw Ken rush into his office. " What happened ? " " Leo ". " What about him ? " Luke was immediately alert. He stood up from his chair. " I got a call from Jade that Leo texted saying he was in danger ". " WHAT !? " Luke couldn't believe what he was hearing. " I just received a call and I immediately rushed to you ". " Track his number. NOW! " Ken nodded and got to work. " It is getting too weak. There might not be any towers nearby. The signal isn't reaching a particular place ". Ken said it all in one breath. 

Leo's number tracked down to a secluded area without much signal. Jade had reached their office by now. " What do we do now ? " Ken asked looking at Luke who was lost in thought. " Call the mobile company. It is easy to track the device ". Ken immediately called the company and they started the work from their side. " Let's start. We will go to the location you got and then we can follow the lead the company sends up ".  

They all left the office and got in the cars. Luke started his car and Ken and Jade followed him in Ken's car. Luke drove as fast as he can. He didn't care about anything else except for Leo now. While they were on their way, the company got back with the location of the place Leo was located. Once they reached the place, they found an old factory. Luke parked his car a little far and walked there. He found two men standing as guards. 

They rushed to hit him as soon as they spotted him. Luke was able to dodge them and give a few blows throwing them on the ground. Seeing the commotion, a few more rushed out. Luke was in such rage, he punched and kicked them mercilessly. One of them, who looked like the leader pulled out a gun and pointed it towards Luke. Luke sighed and looked up with a sharp gaze. 

He twisted the wrist of the guy tactfully and took the gun. That guy was scared and surrendered. Luke walked a little to the inside and saw Leo tied up to a chair. Leo's eyes went wide when he saw Luke. "Luke ". Leo said staring at Luke. Luke walked a few steps and stood with his head hung low. He felt weak all of a sudden. It was like all of his energy was sucked out at once. The guy who was guarding Leo saw Luke and the gun he was holding. He immediately untied Leo and ran away. Leo stood up and walked to Luke. 

He pulled Luke closer and hugged him. The gun in Luke's hand fell down. Luke put his head at the crook of Leo's neck and hugged him tightly with his hands around Leo's waist. Leo could feel Luke's breathe which was uneven and he felt that Luke was trying hard to not cry. Luke's hug was bone crushing and Leo returned it as well. Luke pulled away and checked Leo's face. " What is this ? " Leo had a busted lip. "I guess I was a bit of a rebel ". 

Luke clenched his jaw. " You should know what I feel right now ? " Luke was drop dead serious. Leo nodded. " I am sorry. I wouldn't know that this will happen right ? Don't be mad at me, please ". Luke was only staring at Leo. Ken and Jade ran to see that scene. They both raised their hands to cover each other's eyes. They turned around and walked away from there. The police arrived soon and were taking the gangsters away. 

" What should I do for a compensation ? " " I cannot ask a person who hurt his lips to give me a kiss right ? " Leo hit Luke's chest. " Pervert ". Luke smiled a little. " We will settle this after you heal. Let's see then ". Leo looked away trying to not smile. Luke bent to pick up Leo and put his legs around his torso. Leo was surprised and held tightly onto Luke's shoulders. " What is it ? " " You are short, I can't see you eye to eye ". 

" I am not short ! " " Are you sure ? " " Maybe a tiny bit. Not even an inch ". " Fine. You are not ". Leo pouted looking away. Luke hugged Leo once again. " I am happy you are safe enough ". They drove back to their house. Jade and Ken sat beside each other as they watched Luke treat Leo's wound. Once he was done, they were to speak the serious matters. " You know who did this right ? " Ken said careful with his tone. He knew very well about Luke's temper. " I will see her end this time ". 

" Luke.." Leo put his hand on Luke's and spoke calmly. " You still don't want me to do anything ? " Luke asked with eyes filled with rage which felt like fire balls. Leo felt contemplated. " I don't mean it like that, but don't do something too serious. I don't want you to be in trouble because of me ". Luke sighed heavily and sat back. " Please, for me ". Luke let out a huff running his hand through his hair. " Fine, I won't cause serious harm to her. Happy ? " Leo nodded. " I have things to do, be careful. And stay home for today ". Leo nodded. Jade was going to stay with him and Ken left with Luke.

                                                                      -MG

Author notice :

Kayla asdiaohuiegfiuwebkjndnv 

What do I say ? I don't really have much to say. 😅😂 Except for the fact that I want to slap Kayla. 😂

I know that the number of words keeps changing. It's just that the content is that way when I divide the chapters. Please put up with it though. 

My BR was totally flattered with Luke's swag. 😂🤣🤩 And also the emotion to an extent of tearing up. 🥺 My BR is a softie. 😂 BUT not when it comes to Kayla. We both are totally ready to slap her. 😂