Chapter 38 : Love is in the air ~~

CTTRO ! 

Third person point of view

Leo didn't notice it until he felt Luke's lips on his neck. He froze like a statue. He felt electricity pass through his veins with every kiss Luke left on his neck. Luke put his hands around Leo's waist as he continued giving kisses on his neck. Leo could feel his heart beat speed up. His lips were apart. Small gasps were escaping his mouth and he could feel his senses going numb. He held onto the guitar biting his lip. He hissed a little when Luke bit on his neck. He was trying to stop himself from moaning.

Luke realized what was happening and stopped. He didn't know why he did that as well. He was shocked at himself and his own actions. It was as if he was possessed. So he pulled away and got off the bed. " I- " He cleared his throat swallowing as he felt it was too dry. " I w-will put this in the room ". He grabbed the guitar and walked out of the room without even looking back. 

Leo sat there feeling his pulse rate which just rocketed. He never knew he was this sensitive to someone kissing his neck. But on second thought, he knew it wasn't the complete truth. It was because....he glanced at the closed door. Luke fell on his knees on the floor in the other room as he felt them go weak. He sat on the floor trying to get his head straight. He ran a hand through his hair. He knew it would definitely be awkward now, but he has to go back to his room. He took a few deep breaths and calmed his mind. 

He went and saw Leo sitting on the bed leaning against the headboard. He walked to the bed and sat on the other side of the it. " Shall I off the lights ? " Luke nodded and Leo got up to off them. He came to the bed and they slept in the same way as always. When Luke noticed Leo close his eyes, he whispered. " I am sorry for what happened ". Leo bit his inner cheek. " Umm.... It is fine ". Luke smiled and closed his eyes too.

The next morning, Leo walked to the bathroom and stood at the counter. He looked at the mirror and noticed something on his neck. He checked closely and it was a hickey. His jaw dropped to the ground. He wanted to kill Luke right now. He finished his shower and went to the kitchen. He was cursing Luke in his heart whenever he thought it. He was still cooking when Luke came down. He gave Luke a sharp gaze. Luke knew something was out of place when he saw the look Leo was giving him. 

" Don't look at me with such sharp eyes, my heart might get pierced ". Leo showed him the knife in his hand. " This is sharp too ". Luke grinned and sat on the chair. That look from Leo continued and Luke was clueless. He wasn't able to think of anything that made him deserving of this kind of behavior. When they were about to leave the house, Luke caught Leo's arm to stop him. 

" Tell me what's wrong. How will I know if you don't tell me ? " Leo didn't respond. " If it is about yesterday, then I am sorry ". " No, not about that........actually ". Leo closed his eyes and pointed to his neck. He wore a shirt which will help him cover it. He pulled it a little to reveal it. Luke then noticed the hickey and smirked. 

" Ohhhh~~ So it is about that. Then sorry, not sorry ". Leo glared at Luke. " You draw a lot right ? This is my masterpiece ". Leo's eyes went wide and he pinched Luke's arm. " Ouch ! Why ? Everyone will know you are taken ". He was smiling as he rubbed his arm. " You have some obsession with it or something ? You always keep saying I am yours ". " I do. Because you really are ". He winked and walked out. Leo pulled his shirt to cover it and left with a small pout.

Leo still felt like it was yesterday that they were married. Time sure goes by and Luke was getting busier. Leo was sitting in the kitchen and when he picked up his phone to call Luke, he heard footsteps. He went out to see Luke walking to him. Luke smiled when he saw him. He hugged Leo and nuzzled his face on his neck. Leo ran his hand through Luke's hair. Luke relaxed into Leo's touch. They stayed like that for a few seconds and Leo pulled away.

" Want to take a hot shower ? You will feel better ". Luke nodded and went up to the room. He came down and saw the food that was served for him. Once they were done Luke was doing the dishes. Leo protested, but Luke didn't listen to him. " Come on. What is it with you ? " Leo was complaining and whining standing beside Luke. 

" You did not let me do it for a while now. I don't like to just sit and watch when you do all of it ". Leo rolled his eyes. " Did I complain about it ? " " You will not. That is the problem ". Leo sighed in defeat. " Because it is really fine. So just stop, will you ? " But Luke just smiled and continued to do it. " You are so stubborn ". Leo huffed in anger. " I am not only that and many more. Want to know ? " Leo hit Luke's arm.

" I am serious here ". " I am serious too ". Leo narrowed his eyes and Luke looked away. Leo shook his head. " Oh no. I almost forgot about it ". Leo turned to Luke. " I have to go to the other branch and check how things are ". " Oh, is it so ? " Leo sounded disappointed. " There are a few things that I need to handle there ". Leo nodded. " How many days ? " Luke thought for a second. " I don't know yet ". Leo nodded looking down. Luke saw Leo's reaction. He put the work aside and stood in front of Leo. " What is it ? " Leo just shook his head.

" Will you miss me ? " Leo nodded his head meekly. " Maybe, maybe not ". Leo was looking around everywhere, except at Luke. Luke was smiling from ear to ear. He kissed Leo's cheek. Leo put his hand to his cheek. Luke wanted to pinch Leo's cheeks, but his hands were wet. " Will you come with me then ? " Leo looked up. " I mean, only if you are free. It is a coastal area, so we can go to the beach as well. But it is fine if you have work ". Luke's voice faded away at the end. " No. There is no problem. I will come with you. I am fine with it ".

" Really ? " Luke's face lit up immediately. Leo nodded. " I will pack the clothes then ". Luke nodded. " Move now, how will I go ? " Luke puffed his cheek showing it to Leo. " What is it ? " " Kiss me and I will let you go ". Leo shook his head. " You will eventually move. You have to clean them right ? " Luke smirked. " What if I don't ? " Leo didn't know what to say. Luke showed his cheek again. Leo slightly grazed Luke's cheek with his lips. " So stingy ".

Luke complained but moved anyway. " Should I pack yours too ? " Luke nodded. Leo went to their room and brought out the suit case. Luke went up and saw Leo packing the things they might need. " You didn't tell me for how many days though ? " " Pack for around 3-4 days maybe ". Leo nodded. Luke helped and they were able to finish it quickly.

Leo called and told Jade that he will be going out for a few days. He informed the details and hung up without saying much because he didn't want to listen to Jade tease him. Luke used to go alone and let Ken help him with the works here. But now he has got someone to accompany him. He smiled and saw Leo walk to the bed. " We should sleep early. We have a flight early in the morning ". Leo nodded and flicked the lights off.

                                                                   -MG

Author notice :

The song I've attached is one of my favorites. The lyrics are so beautiful and even his voice is so good. The feel of his voice just pierces through my heart.💘 So do listen to it. CTTRO. 🤗

When Luke gave an apology, the first one, my mind was like ' so halfhearted ' . 😂 Also while writing this I thought what if Leo just slaps Luke for what happened. 🤣🤣 It would've been epic. But still thank god I didn't do that. 😂🤭

The title is so true. 😂 It stinks.This made me feel single to the moon and back. 🙂 I have my BR and BF who are with me feeling the same. ✌🏻 I am giving you a spoiler, the trip is going to be hawt. 😂🤣😉🤭 Look forward to it.😜🤗 

I smelled something burning while writing this. 🙂

My heart.🙂✌🏻

That was kind of lame. 😂😅 My family is so done with my lame jokes and stupid pun.🤣😂 My BR and me are the ones who enjoy these kinds of jokes. 😂🤭

Also I wanted to know if you have any questions for the guys ( as in Luke, Leo, Jade and Ken or others too) or us ( as in my BR and me ). As long as I can answer them. I will give you answers. Please leave your questions in the comments.  🤗