12. Mr. Bloodlust

As planned, here you go(: <3

*************************************

             This was it, this is where I was going to die.

           Might as well say all the things I was thankful for before I hit the bucket, probably literally assuming that Darius has something very strange and original planned for my death.

          I was thankful for my sister, Hayley, for keeping up with me all these years. I was thankful for all the times my bed welcomed me with open arms after a hard time after school. I was thankful for the friends I had had, and I was thankful for their trustworthy advice like that one time I had dropped my candy apple on the concrete and still wanted to eat it, but it had been past the five seconds rule so I just walked pasted it and cried, wishing I had just held onto it tighter then trying to text someone then biting it in between my lips while I used both hands to try and text.

          I nearly tripped down the stairs as my feet went ninety miles an hour down them, but thankfully I caught myself on the railing clumsily. The sound of heavy footsteps and rapid breaths behind me reminded me a blood-lust killer was chasing me and I squealed before flinging myself down another hallway to my right. I ended up at the front door, and turned left into the dining hall.

          I guess Danielle and her family hit the hay for the night, and it was dark as hell in the rest of the house. Out of all times they could've gone to bed, they went when I was in a life or death situation with her own mentally-insane brother?

          "Please don't let this turn into one of those scary-ass games people play on the Internet where either way you die in the end even through a whole story." I whispered to myself, frantically feeling the walls as I rounded the corner into what I assumed was the kitchen.

           My hands instinctively reach out in front of me as I feel around the open space of the kitchen. And that's when I froze in the centre when my hands found a warm body.

          "Hello there, kitten." Darius growls, and I'm flung into his chest. My cries are muffled as he places a hand over my mouth and starts to drag me back up the stairs. We make it a few stairs up before I'm finally able to slip my wrist from his hold and slap him as hard as I can, bringing him to enough shock so I can slip out of the rest of his grip and tumble up the stairs.

           "Help me!" I scream, reaching the top. I bolt down the hallway as fast as I can and open the last door on the end. Quickly hopping inside, I shut the door but curse when there isn't a lock.

          "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I whisper, taking a hand through my hair. When it remains silent for a few minutes, I start to wonder if Darius is toying with me.

           He knew where I ran because he was almost on my heels. So why was he waiting for me like a cat waiting for the mouse to leave its hole? Was he trying to make me shit my pants? Because embarrassingly I was getting close to that point...

          At the thought, the door suddenly jerks open, but no one enters. Now I was really about to shit my pants.

          "H-Hello?" I peer as far out of the door as possible without getting close to it and but I can't see anyone. It was also really dark though, and I could barely even see my own hands in front of me. Swallowing the lump in my throat, I dare to make conversation with him. I knew he was waiting for me.

          "Darius, please... Let's make amends. Start fresh? I can start fresh. We can start all over, names and all, okay? Just please don't cut me into a million pieces and make me lap up my own blood while you roast marshmallows on my flaming head." I slowly make my way closer to the door, hands exposed in front of me.