45. You and I

WARNING: mature scenes in this chapter. reader discretion is advised!!!

SURPRISE BITCHACHOS!!!!!!!!!! bet you didn't see this update sliding into your dms so fast(;

short chapter but ITS WORTH IT!!!!! I promise((:

xoxo, auna

*******************************************************

We eat at a nice restaurant and come back to the complex after a few hours. Darius was in a delightful mood, having no one bothered him or tried to call the cops at the sight of him. It was all so wonderful, and my heart pumped with joy. Each beat, it seemed, made me fall more in love with him.

"Okay," Hayley says once we were all back at the flat. "I'm going to have to go out and get groceries to feed four people, so who wants to come with?" She looks around, and my mother steps forward.

"I will go, I need ingredients to make some nice meals anyway, and it's easier if I get them myself." She says, and Hayley grabs her keys.

I was so proud of my mother, the way she handled my story and listened silently through everything that happened with my father. I'm sure she was dealing with it silently, through herself but it was good to know it didn't impact her too much. I was afraid of that, and I was so hesitant to continue after that part. But she smiled, encouraged me on and I couldn't love her more.

After Hayley and my mother leave, I began to feel awkward alone with Darius. After all of this, I had never felt more ready to express my love to him, but it was still so weird. I was almost afraid, but I was also ready.

I loved Darius. So much my heart seemed to explode when he spoke to me, his voice trembling throughout my entire body.

"So, what do you want to do?" Darius asks, settling himself on the couch.

I walk over to him and set beside him, turning on the tv. "This." I exclaim, and curl up next to him after I find a decent movie. We sit there for a few minutes before I begin to feel brave enough to tell him. To tell him I wanted to continue to grow our love in so many ways.

Sitting up, I crawl over into his lap and kiss him. He kisses me back, curling his hands around my waist pulling me closer. Pulling away, I rub his cheekbones and stare into his beautiful eyes for a few seconds.

"What are you doing, love?" Darius asks, smiling.

"Admiring you." I whisper. "You are my everything, and I want to appreciate that because I feel too spoiled to have you."

"Well don't feel that way." Darius says, moving his hands up to my face and cupping my head from the sides. "You are mine, as I am yours. And I love you."

"I love you too," I smile. "And I want to show it to you."

Darius' eyes darken, and I smiled wider, pressing my nose into his.

"Are you sure?" He whispers, and I lean back again.

"Yes." I whisper, and lean in to kiss him hard.

The next thing I know, he grabs my hands and we begin to move into the hallway. My heart accelerates and my breath quickens. This was finally happening.

The door opened with a slam, our feverish bodies forcing themselves into my bedroom in a tangled mess. Darius' hands immediately found my hips, and lifted me in his grasp, shoving me against the wall as he closed the door behind him. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he started trailing hot, rough kisses down my neck.

I moaned when he bit the sweet area between my neck and shoulder. He let out a satisfied growl at my approval and lifted his hands off my waist to travel under my shirt. I let my hands explore his hair as he returned his attention to my lips and pried them open with his tongue.

My fingers desperately find the buttons to his shirt, and I anxiously peel them apart as he does the same. Lifting my shirt over my head, Darius helps me unbutton the rest of his shirt and flings it off, including his under shirt. I let my fingertips graze his torso, feeling all the individual muscles move beneath his skin. He lets out a low moan when I slide my hands across his abdominals and grip the edges of his belt.

Without saying anything, Darius pulls me off the wall with my legs still wrapped securely around his waist and leads us over to the perfectly made queen-sized bed.

He sets me down gently, but doesn't act near as gentle when he smashes his lips against mine, a silent battle between our mouths suddenly occurring. He slowly lays between my legs and I can't help the gasp that forms in my breath when his hips begin to grind slowly against mine.

My guts seem to turn into a pool of nothingness, and Darius consumes my entire thoughts. There wasn't anyone in the world I would rather be with right now. When Darius moves to my neck again, his rough kisses placed all over my neck, I find my hands at his belt. My heart rate accelerates to an abnormal rate, and I slowly move my fingers to undo the belt. It clicks, and I slide it off, throwing it towards the ground.

No words were needed, only we. Only us. That was all that was needed to be spoken.

Darius continues his trail down my stomach slowly, agonizingly before reaching my legs. He unbuttons my shorts and slides them off, placing his lips on my inner thigh and sucking at the skin with his teeth. I let out a soft moan, his playfulness unbearable. He smiles against my skin, and returns to my face, where he places both his hands on either side.

"I won't be able to..."

"Then don't stop." I breathe, know what he was going to say and knowing our closeness was consuming me.

He searches my eyes for reassurance, and places a soft kiss against my lips when I don't say anything else.

In a matter of minutes, the rest of our clothes lie at the end of the bed, and our lips in a feverish lock. I always knew the first time would be uncomfortable, but it was easier to cope with when Darius reassured me. He started slow, rhythmically and gentle before building up once I was content, sending me into a flurry of emotions. Every time he drove forward, I met him and matched his pace until we both collapsed in a soothing exhaustion.

Once we caught our breaths, Darius covered us in a blanket off to the side and curled up beside me. His arms wrapped around my waist and he buried his head in the crook of my neck, closing his eyes soon after with the faintest whisper on his lips.

"I love you, Lena Olove."

Staring up at the ceiling, I feel a smile form on my face. My head turns to look at him, and my eyes find his perfect face, angular jaw, long lashes, prominent cheekbones, full lips, and hidden beneath his eyelids his mysterious blue-grays that forever remained locked in my memory.

"I love you too, Darius Jackson. You're finally free..." Tears begin to form in my eyes, and I brush my fingertips over his nose and down over his lips. "We are free."

He smiles at me, his eyes seeming to tear up just enough, but he doesn't cry. He's just that kind of person, and his man pride would be lowered significantly. Leaning close to me, he breaths a kiss over my mouth before fully kissing me on the lips, in the arch of my nose and on my forehead.

And with that, my eyelids slowly close, and my last few tears spill down my cheeks before the inviting darkness unfolds itself upon me.