33. Kiss Me

a little unfolding of Sylan's secret life in this chapter! <3

the picture has NOTHING to do with the chapter, but I would like yall to meet my new husband. (:

********************************************************

Her throat constricted in an exchange of excitement and fear, both making her nearly gasp for air. His eyes wavered, watching her reaction, the way she inhaled and exhaled as if he was her predator, and she the prey. He thoroughly enjoyed her fear, that's what drove him, excited him.

All his life he was led to believe that he was the powerful one, the one that would be successful and carry on his father's and grandfather's lineage. It just so happened, though, he had a reputation for messing around much more than his family liked. But it was his world, his words and his say so now. No one controlled him, spoke to him, bothered him or breathed near him without his say so. Everything he could possibly want was right at his fingertips, and yet he desired more than even he was likely to get.

"Mr. Woods," She spoke out, her voice wavering ever so slightly. "May I ask.. What I may be of service to you at this time?"

This was his new assistant, personal assistant. She hadn't a clue what she has got herself into. Both mentally and physically. He would enjoy her stay here. Full pink lips, fire red hair, deep brown eyes and curves to die for. She was a doe he just so happened not to have to hunt for, because they all flocked anyway. He just chose the finest of them all.

"Ms. Hamilton, you are not to ask me what I wish of you, or why I have called you forth. Ever." Sy said smoothly, shuffling a stack of papers on his neck and placing them neatly to the side. He clasped his hands together in the front of him on the table and positioned himself to face her. The woman in front of him wobbled fearfully on her set of red heels, matching her curly flames.

She knew exactly of what was to come and yet she acted afraid, and that pleased him very much so. Although he did love the innocent, unknowing type deeply too.

"Come here."

His order echoed in the room, and he watched as her eyes shifted worriedly around the room, as if if she took one single step something would jump out at her.

"Ms. Hamilton," Sy addressed the young woman again. "Walk up to my desk."

She obeyed silently, and her heels echoed on the tiled floor as she stepped forth. Folding her hands in front of her, she refused to meet his eyes once she was only a foot away from him, close enough to reach out and touch.

"Move around the desk." Sy whispered now that she was closer. She obediently walked around slowly, unsure of where to stop.

He motioned with his hand, and she stopped a foot away from him, now without a desk in between. He moved his chair so that he was facing her to the left of his desk and say leisurely, eyeing her up and down. She stood still, awaiting his word. Just how they all should be, women. Obedient, respectful, prideful, and responsible. That was what he believed, what he was raised to know. Men held the power, the class, the authority and everything a woman shouldn't hold on their shoulders. He rarely saw his mother outside of work because she was a house wife, living off the shares of his father who now worked under him.

"Closer." He commanded, making her jump. But she took a step forward anyway.

"Closer."

Another step. She was now at his knees, her skin brushing his pant fabric.

Without warning, he grasped her thighs and pulled her onto his lap. She gasped, but didn't object when she looked down at him, eyes shining with an edgy excitement.